Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I got today a letter from Tanzania with 10 gr of what ?

• Auteur de la discussion peudetout
  • Date de début
P

peudetout

Invité
I order from [biiiiip] 10 gr mephedrone and I received today a letter from Tanzania with 10 gr of a browncream powder and I don't know what it is but from what I have seen on the net it don't look at all like mephedrone ,I know that site is not always doing good job (sorry for my english)but I wonder what the risk I am having tasting it (I must say also that I am not a newcommer in drugs tasting I am almost 60 years old and I have taen quit a lot of different drugs in my life but mephedrone I never tried it) I am planning to take 0.25 Gr with fruit juice ?any advice ?

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
Isn't .25 gram a little much? I don't know what regular doses are for mephedrone but if it is another psychoactive it could be a massive dose. So my advice would be to take a little to see if it has any effect and move up from there.

Cha(s)do

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
24 Oct 2010
Et pourquoi pas demander sur la partie francophone du forum?
A oui, c'est vrai, on t'aurais demandé de te présenter là!

P

peudetout

Invité
not 25 G but a quarter of a gr.but if anybody has an experience with that stuff ...

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
peudetout a dit:
not 25 G but a quarter of a gr.but if anybody has an experience with that stuff ...
yeah I know, I said .25 gram. But 250mg is still a large dose for some other psychoactives and because you said you weren't sure if it were mephedrone I would be cautious to try it.

gandhi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2011
given you don't know what it is i would do an allergy test first if i were you... you're right about mephedrone being white and not brown cream colored, so it could just be a "bad batch" or it could be another chemical on which speculation would be pointless

fab4598

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2010
250 mg is quite a large dose orally, although not a huge one. If it's meph, you're in for a good party. But if you're not sure of what you got, you should try much smaller first and increase the dosage step by step. I would recommend an allergy test first, then 50mg, then 100... etc.

Et on s'y connait aussi en français ;)...

theflyingdutchman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2011
Judging what a drug is by colour will never work, as most of them are colourless when pure.

The brown / cream colour will be from it's synthesis (not being washed enough) or from storage in some dirty container.

.25g is quite a lot of mephedrone to take. You may not like it and you don't even know what it actually is. He may have sent you something far stronger by mistake. A lot of mephedrone was made by actual companies selling designer drugs, who could produce it in a colourless form. It's possible someone else has made the batch he's got, but most places / people were reselling the batches made by registered companies. With it being brown, I would be suspicious that it may actually be some other synthetic drug that someone has had to make because it's been out of legal circulation for so long.

I tried mephedrone before it was regulated. I was not impressed.

The best way I can describe it is that it feels 'designed' and 'fake'. I also have a suspicion the 'visuals' on larger amounts are actually more related to excessive blood pressure around the brain than a psychotropic effect.