Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i always puke on percs!!!!!!

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
every time a do percoset i spew! is this a personal reaction or is there some thing i can do....I throw up with probably anything over 10 mgs....and also ive taken it with a meal.....i saw that meal twice,,,,sigh...ha ha ha

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
you know theres acetaminophen in Percocet? if you are taking big doses you WILL damage your liver. you could even kill yourself. oxycodone causes nausea and vomiting in about 50% of people who take it. like most opioids some people are sensitive to it. unless you are removing the acetaminophen you are probably best throwing it up. you should look into the effects of an acetaminophen overdose

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
in laymans terms...derrrrrrrr. i know theres acetominophen in about all pain killers, i was only taking like 12mg of oxy...and theres wasnt enough acetominophen in it .but that reminds me to ask...i about overdosed on acetomenophen one of the first times i had takin pills. i took 4 and a half hydrocodones...the strongest kind and i threw up before i went to sleep and when i woke up....i think this might have messed up my tolerence to any drug that caontains a chemical filtered by your liver. i could take 3+ hydros without any nauesa (no meal) and then just recently i took 2 with a meal and felt nause (alot!) so im kinda worried

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
for the most part your liver will repair.2 grams of paracetamol wont hurt your liver. it sounds like you are just sensitive to some opiates/opioids. if you must experiment with this class of drug try and get something natural. codein will make you sick no doubt. you arent likelly to find opium. i would sugest you smoke some heroin if that wasnt totally irresponsible

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
wow... did i miss the change of this site into a pill junkie forum?

wow your a dick

anyway i guess im just sensitive.....and im not a junky, i can count count the number of pills ive done (individual pills!) on my fingers...a junkie i am not

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
opiates arnt the best substances for psychonautic research, i dont see why were talking about them on the forum.

Sorry but i dispise opiates.

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
a person with no opiate tolerance would od on the oxycodone long before they od'd on acetemenophen (forgive my spelling), but thats not to say that eating 20 percocet a day isn't hard on your liver