Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hsfod Fuck this inside and spiraling outwards

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I CAN't STAND HOW THE SPIRALS ARE ONLY BI-COLORED. I CANNOT EXPAND MY MNIND ENOUGH TO GRASP A THIRD IF ONLY FOR A PLEASURE TO SOLO. I FUCKING WANT A RIPPLE, A SAW-TOOTH, A GRADIENT. WHY AM I FALLING BETWEEN 2? WHY AM I ABLE TO COMPREHEND ALL OF THIS ENCLOSURE>?

I must spit my loathing towards the sun, the sky, and to the earth. It's black and it's going to eat anything I see as distasteful beyond my field. I FUCKING need. It. In this way I will EXPLAIN TO YUOU FUCKS how hard it is to only see in the cresanthanum of duocity,.

BLACK AND WHITE. RED AND BLACK. GREEN AND BLACK. Blue and black Blue... and green. Green and blue, aqua, wondering, wandering, lost in beauty as I am fully immersed in a sea of meditation, the taste of blue is through ever sense I am one with YOU FUCKS./

Sup goys, first post, last post for another few weeks.

Kai

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Juin 2009
Gimmmmeeeeeeee sommmmmeeeeeeeee of what you got :shock:

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
I think IJC felt the need to spatter his thoughts on a topic, I hope he was on a trip though, sounds like it to me. Care to share IJC?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
x-noes

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
A recent trip into a nationally protected forest for camping resulted in:

From fire I am born; birthed of flame.
A million may perish before my brethren reign.
I am a natural tangent to which ash hold my root,
Let my skin be a grip for a young bear's foot.
My plated exterior is not at all fearsome;
It flakes with a scratch,
Unable to cling;
Its fuel to a match.

Rays are met by my bristles that double in song.
I may hum you to trance, or scream a-night long.

My first name is common; a man in a box;
My second is a home, be it a bird, bear, or fox.
If you have not guessed me yet, it may be that you do not know me.
My name is Jack Pine, for those that love me only.

LiteratiJackPine.jpg

Jack Pine's pinecones only open in temperatues found in forest fires.
One of my favorite native trees.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
welcome back :)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hehe whenever i read these posts by jesus i picture him in short, dramatic fast cut scenes, performing the stuff he writes :)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Last post today - the forums seem to be getting very interesting so I may be in and out for a week - but another break is coming soon.

Sorry if I speak my mind - I really wish I could. The thing here is that actually you may not hear what you should. I've never been able to express the self, it's been speaking, but far back, on the "do not open" shelf. I'm trying to write with a free spirit, but sometimes I just, ... I fear it. The feeling in the pit of the stomach, something quite unpleasent. I wonder how I can heal this, something, something pheasent.

This is a joke you may have realized, because I speak quite free. I wonder if you have ever seen the real me. I'm in and out, and here and there, and sometimes I really don't give a care - my position is always somewhere, deep inside my tundra. To heal is not a lie, but rather something I can see. It brings me here, and pushes me there, to where I want to be.

I can't believe how well this came out, infact I'm a little exstatic. This is almost like being somewhere where bliss is automatic. I'm going to pack my computer and such into a bag now though, cause I'm off to college, to get things done, and keep you all in a mind's throw.

Good day.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
YES we're one.

Life has never been more exciting! :)