Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to synthetize DMT crystals ?

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Yes they are edible but why you want to eat them? Purpose of crystallization is to use them in other way's!

If you eat it you need first to use some kind of MAO inhibitor! Like Peganum Harmala, Banisteriopsis caapi, ultimate high doses of Passion flower or Yohimbine maybe, but maybe can trigger effects of DMT or exactly explained: to inhibit enough MAO in liver.

Crystals can be used by smoking, snorting, shooting injections into vein or best way (this is maybe odd way but easier then harsh smoke or injection and also this way is very fast, more effective then smoke and longer lasting from all other ways of CRYSTAL DMT use, not brew) anal way!
Dissolve DMT in water and suck it by syringe, place syringe deep in to the anal hole :wink: and relive DMT cocktail into guts and very fast after that into blood stream! Weird, I know. But most effective believe me! :) :) 8)

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS

Telico

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
place syringe deep in to the anal hole :wink: and relive DMT cocktail into guts and very fast after that into blood stream! Weird, I know. But most effective believe me! :) :) 8)

Wow :-D, weird indeed... Thanks a lot dude ;-)

Peace&Love&Laughter

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Haha at Goran! He's right though. ;)

In fact I'd suggest ingesting rectally if you don't want to shoot. It IS very effective but can be literally a pain the ass depending on the substance.

It also saves material since less is required. 2cb is is very limited for me nowadays haha.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
user_1919 a dit:
If that is the correct way to do it, it seems pretty easy!

I think the hardest part is finding indole :?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yeah I figured finding the chemicals would be difficult. But the process itself looks pretty basic. Are any of those chemicals in the sysnthesis illegal? or very hard to get?

PEACE & LOVE

Telico

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
If you eat it you need first to use some kind of MAO inhibitor! Like Peganum Harmala, Banisteriopsis caapi, ultimate high doses of Passion flower or Yohimbine maybe

Are IMAO legal in Europe ?

Lgolos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2008
Telico a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
If you eat it you need first to use some kind of MAO inhibitor! Like Peganum Harmala, Banisteriopsis caapi, ultimate high doses of Passion flower or Yohimbine maybe

Are IMAO legal in Europe ?

MAOIs are legal everywhere as far as I know.

sprants

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mar 2011
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Yes they are edible but why you want to eat them? Purpose of crystallization is to use them in other way's!

Dissolve DMT in water and suck it by syringe, place syringe deep in to the anal hole :wink: and relive DMT cocktail into guts and very fast after that into blood stream! Weird, I know. But most effective believe me! :) :) 8)

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS

You are a genius, buddy! :D