Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to store chemical DMT?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
What's the best way to store the brown crystals for long-term use, let's say years?

Liquid acid holds it's potency in a cool non-changing climate. The fridge. Does this also go for DMT?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
As dark, cool, dry, airtight as possible :wink:

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Are you sure you want to smoke brown crystals? pure NN-DMT is colorless. I believe it should be al least white if you don't want to smoke to much impurities. Of course you loose some stuff but it's better smokeable and also healthier I assume. So I think you need an extra purification step.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I just realized that I never followed up on this one:

http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 83&lang=en

What I improved was adding patience to the extraction (as in after each cooking round, let the solution in the fridge at least overnight so plant material klumps up nicely and can be much easier removed).

And:

When the first result wasn't clear enough in my mind, I dissolved it again in hot naptha in an erlenmeyer flask, shaking it vigorously, let it rest ten minutes, repeat a few times. Then I let the flask sit for at least an hour and watch the brown goo build up in the bottom of the flask. After that, I pour of almost all of the naptha in a clean jar and let that evaporate naturally over some weeks time, admiring the amazing crystal forming all over the place :)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It's synthetical DMT(lab produced), not extracted DMT. Does that make a difference for the colour?

Smoking 40 mg is already insane.

In Uitjebol there was written that the beings of extracted DMT are more jungle-like, and beings from chemical DMT more crystallized. Is this true?

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
What's the best way to store the brown crystals for long-term use, let's say years?

Don't, take and share it! 8)

Lgolos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2008
I'd imagine all dimethyltryptamine molecules are the same, any apparent difference would come from impurities from extraction.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I would store it in air tight box or small crate-chest. And then in one bigger zip lock bag and then in smaller zip lock bag with DMT in it. Also I would place 2 bags of silica gel in air tight compartment, one in bigger zip lock and half of bag in smaller zip lock where you keep DiMeTi. Also aluminum foil is great to store crystals or some other material which doesn't corrode fast and react with other substances. And all that put in deep freeze, -10C and more.

Hope that is helpful? :wink: