Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

HOW TO MAKE USE ALL OF THE CACTUS TRICHO ALCALOIDS

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) Hy. Ways to consume Tricho family? I try eating like corn but it is weary hard and long way to chew 25cm long cacti.And trought time your body dont recive spirit in one way, its recived in several peces.Cooking a tea is the worst option, I think&belive that cacti are all bonded on higher energy level, so cati grown up here where it doesnt belong take energy like trought satellite(ASTRAL) from other cacti-spirit.Why I told last one you will hear.Take cacti and slice it to little pieces and put to freezer.Freezer why-other cacti in hostile and hot enviroment get feedback from your spirit/cacti in fridge.After 5 hours put it in blender and make shake(put little water and lemon juice and do not blend all at once). Lemon is for taste and when is cool cacti is not so hard to eat-bitternes is reduced by40%. Mixture then put in glasses and eat as faster is possible.XP can be similar to 500micrograms of acid.One thing is what is bad.That ammount of cellulosis will make hard stick in your ass when next time you will go to toilet. :lol:

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
thanks for the info!

seems pretty interesting concept and idea

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
why not boil for a few hrs and then filter?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
c0sm1c_d4nc3r a dit:
why not boil for a few hrs and then filter?

Couse that is not that kind of process, but you can boil it after is cacti been in fridge and cells are destroyed from ice water and it is likely to alchaloids are easyer to extract-the main problem is that mescalin very hard leaks from cacti in water(not a alcohol or acetone)

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Also, filtering it is a bitch. Have you ever tried to filter some jelly?
I think lemon juice is great not only for the taste but for better alcaloid extraction as well. Freezing is a must - bursts the cells like pop-corn and frees more goodies.

Here's my humble recipe (dry powder):
- put powder in little water with lots of lemon juice
- keep in a freezer till frozen
- defreeze
- buy a jelly powder, boil water, add jelly and cacti goo, put in a fridge to set
- eat the jelly in 3 takes 20 min apart and prepare for the flight

Toilet thing is very true. You eat one cactus but it feels like 5 come out later.
That's not bad though, cleans your guts better than Mr.Muscle.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Shneck a dit:
Also, filtering it is a bitch. Have you ever tried to filter some jelly?
I think lemon juice is great not only for the taste but for better alcaloid extraction as well. Freezing is a must - bursts the cells like pop-corn and frees more goodies.

Here's my humble recipe (dry powder):
- put powder in little water with lots of lemon juice
- keep in a freezer till frozen
- defreeze
- buy a jelly powder, boil water, add jelly and cacti goo, put in a fridge to set
- eat the jelly in 3 takes 20 min apart and prepare for the flight

Toilet thing is very true. You eat one cactus but it feels like 5 come out later.
That's not bad though, cleans your guts better than Mr.Muscle.

But my asshole opens so much that whole truck can enter inside.I do not even describe what happens with hemeroids that I have colected trought years-like some kind of menstruation for mans! :D :roll: :wink: 8)