Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to consume Salvia Divinorum?>?

tripptillmorning

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Sept 2005
I just bought some salvia divinorum in a local smartshop in amsterdam and now I want to know what way is best for consuming it. And also what I can expect. Is it like doing shrooms? So if any of my fellow psyconauts can give me some tips. Thanks a lot.

TrIp :jester:

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
make sure you're using a bong. if you bought pure salvia leaves you'd need to smoke like two heads. inhale and exhale 30 seconds later ... this is the most important step, most people got it wrong. be careful with extracts, 0.1g could be enough to make reality go down the drain. enter "sagewisdom" in google and read the faq first before you do anything.

Emelie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Nov 2005
Make sure you have someone to grab the bong if the bong is of any value :grin:

Salvia sometimes hits you harder then you expected and you tend to just leave reality quickly, and may drop it or something I don't know...just a precaution I always take :upsidedown:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
I'm gonna eat Salvia soon, I wonder if eating has a longer trip than smoking...

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I once tried chewing the leaves, without any effect. I got my mouth full of some moistened leaves, and chewed them for about 20 minutes. I didnt get any effect, then I smoked some leaves but that didnt help. Maybe I chewed them too little.. :upsidedown: But I can tell you that the leavest taste horrible. Good luck :D :D

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
todayisfine, eating salvia will have no effect at all. the active compounds are not stomach-resistant. chewing it(+spitting everything out after 30 minutes) did work for me, the effects were smaller, though.