Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How old were you..

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
15- Alcohol (still one of my favourites)
16- Tabacco & Marihuana
20- Mushrooms, Ephedrine, various other herbal energizers
22- Salvia, LSA seeds
24- MDMA, Speed
27- LSD, Kratom
near future> Ahayuasca

ob-noxious

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2008
10-12 tobacco, booze and cannabis
12 dxm
14 psilocybin, salvia
16 lsd
(im only 16... looking forward to many new substances :D)

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
6: N2O (for a minor surgery in my leg, wonderful stuff!) I guess that's what got the ball rolling for me :D I still get reminded how I reacted on that stuff when I talk about drugs with my parents, how I laughed my arse off because the blanket would retain the form as if I still had my leg pulled up :lol:

15/16: I started going to parties and got introduced to alcohol, tobacco and marihuana, it was the age of happy hardcore and gabbers :D (sometimes I miss it)

17: Tried amphetamines a couple of times, too large doses.. Made me feel like a god, had some very nasty side-effects. I think I'm still recovering from the huge energy-drain :?

19: After doing a little research I rolled into the world of Magic Mushrooms! :D Finally getting back on track ;)
Alcohol consumption dropped quite a bit ever since, I still drink, but only occasionaly. Mushrooms made my life better in many ways!

20/21: Started growing mushrooms and tried various smartshop-herbs (ephedra, LSA, Salvia, kanna, dreamherbs etc.) My interrest in psychedelics expanded enormously, started reading lots of books on the subject.

24: tried MDMA, XTC and cocaine a few times (only MDMA had some interresting effects on me), LSD, cactus, kratom, amanita, coffee :p

26: Right now I only prefer natural substances with an exception (sort of) to LSD, now I try to grow as much interresting (psychoactive) plants as possible (which has become my no.1 hobby/obsession) ;)

Future: looks promising ;) have to quit smoking! :evil:

error

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2009
First *learned* how to smoke at 12. Picked it up at 23.

First smoked weed at 31.

Had my first beer/alcoholic & got drunk beverage at 19. Never since. Hate that shit.Well, maybe a margarita at a steak house or whatever.

Haven't ever done anything else. :( Oh, salvia but that hardly counts. 15 minutes of being out of it.

G

Invité
Oh god, this will be a long post... Not even sure if I'll be able to remember everything I've done...

11 - First smoked (didn't actually start smoking, mind, just had a fag. :p)
12/13 - Booze
16 - Weed, Nutmeg, LSA, Salvia, London Underground Chemistry pills (No freakin' idea what they actually put in those... Acid-like, though, so perhaps LSA is involved...)
17/18 - MDMA, speed, Ketamine, DXM, diphenhydramine, opiates (Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Morphine, Tramadol), LSD, benzos (Diazepam & Temazepam), BZP, TFMPP, other piperazines, collection of legal highs, Amanita muscaria, shrooms, Ritalin, NOS, started smoking, started drinking coffee, and probably anything else that I've done and missed out of the list...