Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How long is the effect of weed supposed to last?

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
never had it. :(
But it can be just because I don't smoke it too often...

Brainstormed

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Jan 2008
not me either...
i always expected it but never happened
nope
i guess i'm too an inconsitent smoker haha
i'll go roll a joint now
see you later :P

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Yeah totally get that sometimes the next day after I get really high the night before.. always pretty fun. Recently i smoked a lot of hash one night, next day during lunch hour i took a nap and listened to music and it totally kicked in right around then. yum. :D

G

Invité
yes, i have felt what buffachino is talking about. but it not a high like you smoked a joint, it is a strange thing, like when you smoke for months and months 10 or more joints a day, alone. it stops hitting you, and starts doing another thing...this is what i feel when those fats are released. (i wish i was fatter :) )

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
when i started smoking weed me and my friends would have maybe a dime or dub at a time. we would get really super fucking baked. and then we would kinda feel hungover the next day. then it was fine. but thats when we started. now a days. i can smoke up to a quarter oz in a day and wake up the next day just fine. but for me if i take like 2-4 hits it only lasts about an hour. matters how much i smoke.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well that’s a build-up of cannabinoids and a tolerance to them. I would say stop wasting your cash on ounces if you only get 4 sessions of good smoking out of it.

Abstain for a while, then have one cone and be blown away.

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
what im trying to say is the only time i felt the day after being high or relaxed was when i very first started. now no matter how much i smoke in a day the next day feels normal like the weed is gone.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
hippietrhggr a dit:
what im trying to say is the only time i felt the day after being high or relaxed was when i very first started. now no matter how much i smoke in a day the next day feels normal like the weed is gone.

Or maybe you have learned to not feel the high anymore.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
When you're smoking daily and also all day long, then the effects are also there for 24 hours or so - only you don't feel much after two hours or so and you think you need more.
But then two days after you quit, a friend of mine once described it nicely "the curtain lifts and there you are sober again - a feeling you haven't had for years"

Brainstormed

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Jan 2008
yeah i always wait one month before smoking again i love the feeling of being high so i keep smoking until i feel it fading and then i force myself from smoking pot and concentrate on other drugs. it's almost like when you are at school: first you have meth, then you have drama, then you take a break, then you go to the mush room :lol:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
and the lucid dreaming was still strong

Yeah, these lucid dreams can get really strong and heavy. Last year when i was on a holiday trip, i quited for two weeks. But damn, what i have dreamed these two weeks, was really abnormal.

In one dream i was standing on a large window and beneath me there where thousands of people who where on a rolling plate and all the people disappeared in a large hole, with huge SPIKES :)

I also thought that i woke up, in a sort of concentration camp, which i really did not like :P

Greets,
Mysticwarrior.

Adder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Mar 2008
For me the length of the effects have always seemed to be related to the quality of the weed. Good weed lasts a few hours 4-5 and not so good only an hour or so. The only exception is some really stinky weed I had one time that had a helluva hit at first then died out in less than an hour. This was some home grown that a friend turned me onto. It was really sticky bud with a really strong skunk smell to it. First hit and you would start feeling the effects before you exhaled. By the second hit you forgot who to pass the joint to. Third hit and you didn't know where you were. Then about thirty minutes later you were left wondering where the buzz went. :lol:

Longest high I ever had was from a mixture of weed. I'd smoked from a one hitter for almost a year and then couldn't find any more so I got desperate and scraped the sides of the box. I got a little pile of greed dust. When I smoked that I spent the whole night awake/asleep? staring at the ceiling. The effects of that lasted for almost all the next day.