Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how can I avoid diarrheas when doing DXM?

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
I always get diarrhea from dextromethorphan
even when doing small doses
I also get the robo itch but I learned to control it with diphenhydramine
and thanks to the citric acid in lemon juice and dramamine pills nausea never bothers me when on dex
but I keep getting diarrhea each time I do it
and the worst thing is that this is the way that my mom learned to bust me
she knows that if she wasn't home for a while and she comes back and I have a crazy diarrhea that means that Ive done dex again
it totally sucks that by the time she comes I'm totally sober but because of the diarrhea I cant really hide it
I know that I can tell excuses but she no longer believes me because I get diarrhea way too often and because it happens exactly at those times when shes not home
I can even hide it that I'm tripping on the third plateau as long as I prevent my eyes from going psychotic
but I cant think of anything to cover up the wild diarrheas

Supervixen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Fev 2009
Take a medicine against diarrhea... ? Easy isn't it ? :D But do you take pure dxm or is it some shitty (bad joke, sorry !) medicine ? With pure dxm I think you could avoid the problem...

ashes.of.the.wake.6

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Juin 2009
Is this a sign that your body surely isnt suppost to go through injesting this substance so often, if at all. Ive done it a few times and I didnt get that, but I mostly vomitted and felt horrible. It is a different trip but I would advice you just take acid :) and maybe do it now and again

A

andyman

Invité
Do they have different types of dex in your country? In the US we can get robo gels capsuls that work just as well but take a little time to kick in.. it helps prevent the shits..

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe you could try an opiate. :roll:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I know that I can tell excuses but she no longer believes me because I get diarrhea way too often and because it happens exactly at those times when shes not home

You could also try to clean the toilet? :)

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
yeah dxm i cant do it anymore because just the thought of it makes me want to puke

but the high itself and i mean like 3 hours plus smoking a ton of hash is an insanely fun trip that reminds me both of Tramadol and Mdma

not to mention the allmighty LSDXM
if you can work though the terrible onset the peak is sooooooooo worth it

and in both cases its amazingly fun to close all the lights and do nothing

every time i took DXM being in a very dark room was amazing it felt like the darkness or nothingess was a silk sheet surrounding me and making me happy

not to mention that the darkness promotes visuals like crazy

p.s just take Loperamide
i got the runs every time i took dxm and loperamide really helps

p.p.s
drop DXM from you drug repertoire dont try opiates their evil you live in israel dude go to a good rave in the woods and buy some of our fine israeli acid

if your gonna tell me you dont know how then your just lazy!

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
ashes.of.the.wake.6 a dit:
Is this a sign that your body surely isnt suppost to go through injesting this substance so often, if at all. Ive done it a few times and I didnt get that, but I mostly vomitted and felt horrible. It is a different trip but I would advice you just take acid :) and maybe do it now and again

well actually I don't do DXM that often
maybe 2-5 times a month

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
andyman a dit:
Do they have different types of dex in your country? In the US we can get robo gels capsuls that work just as well but take a little time to kick in.. it helps prevent the shits..

no I don't think that I can get any gelcaps here with only DXM alone as the active ingredient
but thanks for the advise though

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
mysticwarrior a dit:

You could also try to clean the toilet? :)

I always clean the toilet after taking a crap smartypants :roll:
she knows that I have a diarrhea because I go to shit so often
when I said "and because it happens exactly at those times when she's not home" is because I never take dex when my parents are home
so of course she gets suspicious from returning home each time seeing me with psycho-eyes shaking hands not to mention the diarrhea itself

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
Razor29 a dit:
yeah dxm i cant do it anymore because just the thought of it makes me want to puke

but the high itself and i mean like 3 hours plus smoking a ton of hash is an insanely fun trip that reminds me both of Tramadol and Mdma

not to mention the allmighty LSDXM
if you can work though the terrible onset the peak is sooooooooo worth it

and in both cases its amazingly fun to close all the lights and do nothing

every time i took DXM being in a very dark room was amazing it felt like the darkness or nothingess was a silk sheet surrounding me and making me happy

not to mention that the darkness promotes visuals like crazy

p.s just take Loperamide
i got the runs every time i took dxm and loperamide really helps

p.p.s
drop DXM from you drug repertoire dont try opiates their evil you live in israel dude go to a good rave in the woods and buy some of our fine israeli acid

if your gonna tell me you dont know how then your just lazy!

just wondering since you're from Israel - which brand of DXM do you use? and what doses do you prefer?
I use Tarodex because I don't think that are any other better brands then that
two bottle (720mg.) or more always make me puke but maybe that's just because I always mix it with pseudoephedrine and with small medical doses of diphenhydramine (50mg.) to avoid the robo-itch (even though I tried mixing it yesterday with a small 200mg. recreational dose of diphenhydamine)
and where do you get Tramadol from? is it available over-the-counter in Israel?
and is acid easier to get in raves then MDMA?

Tunnelvision

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
28 Août 2008
what is up with all these bums and their DXM...try some real psychedelics for fuck sake!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
why don't you take some DXM when your parents are home :P

Supervixen

Inscrit
5 Fev 2009
try some real psychedelics for fuck sake!

dxm IS a psychedelic, dude. It's just not a "hippy" stuff. (I have nothing against hippies...)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Supervixen a dit:
try some real psychedelics for fuck sake!

dxm IS a psychedelic, dude. It's just not a "hippy" stuff. (I have nothing against hippies...)

Maybe it is or maybe not. I can't tell. But the damage it causes tell`s no lies about what will happen in the end! Have fun and enjoy your psychedelic substance DXM, i don't care with what poison you guys poison yourself`s. I myself would prefer some mushrooms, acid, dmt, mescaline and some other psychedelics instead!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Supervixen a dit:
I thought it was a dissociative anesthetic and a hallucinogen, not a psychedelic. Similar to ketamine perhaps, but hardly ever mentioned by psychedelic researchers.

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Supervixen a dit:
I thought it was a dissociative anesthetic and a hallucinogen, not a psychedelic. Similar to ketamine perhaps, but hardly ever mentioned by psychedelic researchers.

according to Erowid it is a psychdelic dissoactive
but I only expirience mild hallucinations with it though (my regular dose is 720mg.)