Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hmm. Dmt is amazing, and.. where is the smell?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Went to a mate's house and he had some dmt. Its so fucking confusing and never makes sense, but I love it anyways.

A serious question though - normally, DMT smells very strongly of a plactic, synthetic like smell. However, this stuff had none.

It dissolved in naptha, it dissolved (slowly) in IPA, and it melted under heating. But yet the smell was so faint... This doesn't seem to be very logical. could it perhaps be that the DMT is in a complexcation with a solvent, thus lowering it's sublimation rate?

Not sure the chemistry of that - but I am dumbfounded where the smell has gone in my mate's stuff...

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
perhaps be that the DMT is in a complexcation with a solvent, thus lowering it's sublimation rate

This thread is way out of my league to be honest! but why dont you try doing the procedure as you done b4 and seeing if the solvent did have something to do with lowering the sublimation rate ?