Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

history of magic mushrooms

pf1286

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Oct 2007
i have a question about magic mushrooms
i searched on the web but found nothing
how did the magic mushrooms appear in smartshops ?
i know that the first smartshops in holland appeared in the mid 90s
but magic mushrooms sold in holland come from all over the world so i wondered how did they appear in smartshops?
i thought it could be a dutchman who traveled to a country where magic musgrooms grow and back to holland decided to sell them
or maybe someone from one of these countries who emigrated to holland and who decided to sell them
i hope being clear enough and to have answers :)

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I first saw Psilocybe Cubensis spores in head shops in the early 70s in London and they were harvested and imported from the southern states of the USA . Then travelers from different countrys brought back spores from around the world . Dry mushrooms have been sold from head shops in Amsterdam at least since 1980 . From what i saw.......and sold , it was dry British Psilocybe Semilanceata first . Things started openly in Holland at the end of the 70 and grew from there up to how it is now . I think the first coffee shop was called "Mellow Yellow" and was run by a man called Wernard and his friends . They were also amongst the first growers and grow shop people to .

If any of thats not right please tell me , i just thought that the thread looked a bit lonely for to long and wanted to add what i think i remember .

pf1286

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Oct 2007
ok thanks a lot
very interesting you seem to know the topic very well

pf1286

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Oct 2007
i was wondering
all what you wrote is it your own memories or what you read somewhere

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They are my own memorys of what i saw , what i read and what i was told in London in 1972 and december 1980 in Amsterdam . The bit about "Mellow yellow" might not be 100% true , it was what i read and was told , thats why i said "If any of thats not right please tell me" . The bit about mushrooms is fact .

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Your right about Mellow Yellow God, they where the first Coffeeshop in Holland in 1972 and the guy who started this joint was called Wernard Bruining.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
MindAstronaut ,

thanks for the info , it proves that i`m not as senile as i thought . Wernard is the person that i keep quoting when i say "wernard says that indoor grass is not as good as out door grass " , he says grass must be "kissed by the sun" . He used to run one of the first and best growshops , i think it was called Positronics , but he had to give it up because lots of the people who worked for him stole things and sold them .