Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hens and chicks poppies

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
hey guys.. i just wanted to post that i had a few thousand poppies growing in doors, and i noticed a few dozen were dying every day.. i thought it was bad genetics.. but yesterday i noticed that the leaves were disapearing.. now that im down to about 1 dozen left, i noticed that ants have been eating away at them.

so.. in the future, make sure you dont have an bug problems before you start growing anything! stupid bugs...:(

sasha_prah

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2009
Ants are sick.
They took over my bachelor basement once, only for a plant of Salvia.
Over a few days they secretly build a ramp under the pot of the plant, and started dragging it along the window, towards the part of the sliding window that was open. The funny part was that I had a grating on it, large enough that ants haven't noticed it, but small enough for the plant t be drugged through it. Stupid ants.
So I laughed at them, and then killed a few with my slipper.
And that's when THEY ATTACKED!!
They were everywhere, armies of them, battalions, marching in rows, one wave after another.... It was horrible, first they took over my kitchen table, then they took over computer table as well. Now they were coming after my fridge, there was sooo many and i was sooo stoned... I had no other choice but to retreat to the washroom, but they were moving on, and on, and on... I was sooo freaking scared... i wanted to make a run for it, but by that time they already gained control over the entrance...
I was in my washroom, startled to death, freaked out, fighting for life with my slippers...

That's was when i remembered I had a bottle of "Raid Spider Spray" just above the kitchen table..
So i made a run for it, and praised be evolution that haven't given ants the ability to jump. I've opened the door to the washroom and run out, while they rushed in. Grabbed a bottle of spray and retreated to the washroom, spraying everything in front of me. And a miracle - spider spray worked on ants. They were dropping dead on a spot, but more and more were coming!
Slowly, inch by inch foot by foot I was taking back what's mine.
But they were not retreating. They were coming and coming, every one of these little soldiers was fighting until the last drop of it's blood in it's tiny veins, if ants even have a kind of thing called veins....
I salute your bravery, ants, it would be an honor to die by your claws!
And there i was, sweating cold blood, over the piles and piles of dead ants.
And i lifted the modem, under which they build the last stronghold of their Third Rei

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
:lol: I just woke up, still in bed and reading Sasha_prah. It puts a smile on my face.

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Hahaaa ,greeaat story, i couldn't help laughing my ass of :lol: !
Well written also! Respect for your fight, this was clearly a case of self defense !:wink: