Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hello / total solar eclipse

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
greetings!, i don't have much time right now
i haven't had internet at home for many months
hope every one is well

i now have access to many big university libraries because of my job
about a month ago i was browsing through some books on consciousness when i chanced upon a collection of essays entitled Alternate states of consciousness, ed. Norman E. Zinberg
doubtless this tome contains many an interesting fact, but i only got to read one of the essays contained

the essay i read had a section about alternate states brought upon by viewing a total eclipse of the sun; apparent temporal acceleration, euphoria, and a general sense of oddness were the described effects
the author evidently gathered this data from dozens of interviews he conducted w people immediately after their viewing of total solar eclipse, as well as subjective experience

once i get internet at home (soon, i'm hoping..) i'll type up the pertinent section for y'alls reading pleasure
until then: comments, questions?

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Of course, thats very logical to me... espesially when the eclipse completes, and also when it leaves the disk at the moment both bodies separate visually.

It creates very profound electro-magnetic spikes in the higher spectrum due to those large bodies rotation.

It's been explored before :

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Von_Braun2.htm

But many will call this Aya-Wotsitin :lol:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
total solar eclipse a few years back. unfortunately it was cloudy for almost all of it

Eclipse156.jpg

somebody (sorry Em.) in an altered state of conciousness :wink:

Eclipse049.jpg

unfortunately nobody present was able to act as a control to verify whether the eclipse had any conciousness altering effect

and another bevause it was pretty:

Eclipse167.jpg

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
"During an eclipse, the earth’s magnetic fields are weakened, and this effect is significant enough to confuse migrating birds." (Divine Cosmos, chapter 5))

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
What do UFOs have to do with eclipses?

Of the two part Von Braun article you posted, it seems the first part describes the electromagnetic nature of eclipses in more detail:

------

The work that obviously brought Allais to von Braun's attention was the French physicist's startling observation of "... highly anomalous pendulum motions, made during a solar eclipse over Paris in 1954 ...." (and repeated, during another solar eclipse, also over France, in 1959).

Allais noted that the normal, progressive "Foucault motion" (due to the rotation of the Earth) of his laboratory's uniquely-designed "paraconical pendulum," during the eclipse, suddenly reversed ... and literally "ran backwards" (with the Earth's rotation!) ... until mid-eclipse, when the pendulum motion reversed again ... rapidly resuming its normal rate and direction of angular rotation (below) ....

Allais-Pendulum.jpg

Here (below) is a trace of Allais' actual, remarkable 1954 pendulum observations -- made during the eclipse.

The graph shows (red line) the normal, progressive angular trend (the downward slope) of the pendulum's apparent rotation, mirroring the Earth's actual opposite motion.

This trend is suddenly interrupted by an upward deflection in the graph -- at the precise beginning of the eclipse (left green line) -- representative of the complete reversal (backwards rotation) of the pendulum's (normal) forward angular motion!

This hour-long "pendulum anomaly" is then followed (near mid-eclipse -- center green line) by a rapid resumption of the normal downward trend ... once again, the normal "mirrored reflection" of the Earth's inertial spin ....

Allais%20Eclipse-2.jpg

Needless to say (but, we'll say it anyway ...), this astonishing behavior was completely unpredicted ("unmodeled" is the term ...) by either Newton or Einstein -- in terms of the "normal" inertial motions of a pendulum freely swinging under gravity ....

Or, to quote Allais directly:

"... indeed, the effects of the eclipse are spectacular and cannot be explained in the framework of currently accepted [gravitational or inertial] theories ...

"Over many centuries, no phenomenon had ever before been exhibited, whose observed values were from twenty to a hundred million times greater than the values obtained by [prior theoretical] calculation [emphasis in the original] ...."

In a very real sense, Allais' stunning eclipse observations were a remarkable "ground-based version" of von Braun's equally aberrant Explorer I behavior in space; in von Braun's growing perception, the two phenomenon could only be caused by the same gravitational anomaly -- ergo, his obvious interest in Allais' continuing experiments.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Well not the UFO... but the torsion field technology... it's been long known and it's not the first canadian official I see stepping up about it !

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The BBC world service said it wasnt a full eclipse .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i remember the last solar eclipse i witnessed. there was this heron that parked in front of my house to sleep, putting it's head between the wings. after the sun appeared again it woke up and flew away after a couple of minutes of looking around. it seemed confused.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"What do UFOs have to do with eclipses? "

What has Wotsit got to do with UFOs..........

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
In 1986 there were no answering machines with music on them just text. I was getting psychoterror fon calls so i put this on my answering machine and they stopped . BUT , i kept getting LOADS of people i didnt know ringing up just to hear it .