Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello to old teachers and friends

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Holy shit! I haven't posted here in about two years now and I feel like it's time to come back to some kind of psychedelic/philosophical community to share and affirm ideas and all that business. I miss that ebb and flow of ideas and psychedelic support that can be hard to find where I'm living.

I remember eating up a vast amount of information I found here and in erowid and all over the web about the experiences and experiments we are all occupied with using in our seeking for the truth. I just want to say here for those who read that I deeply appreciate the impact my time here has had on my philosophy and support it gave me in my early trips, this place was key for a while.

I stopped coming here due to a phase of deeper activity both in the world (work, friends, whatever) and in solitude, trying to go to the depths of myself (not always with psychoactives). For a long time now I have been looking into the abyss, and it has been looking into me, as Nietzsche has said, and damn am I feeling the effects of that. I am plagued with feelings of intense anxiety and depression far too often than I would like, which probably isn't much of a stretch from my time here before this two year break (whether I was honest before or not). Mostly about the direction human beings seem to be taking in this universe. But I am working on that day to day and am always making progress, whether it be conscious or not. My memory has been fairly damaged through excessive use of weed, alcohol and other goodies over this time and I am at the point where I think I have gained whatever lessons I am going to gain from using weed. I'm not done with the plant, just done with the way I have been using it, time for a time out.

I spent more time than I'd like to have partying with stimulants and sitting alone smoking bowls to my dome and have learned much about excess and self-destruction and all that. I've seen a great deal more of the world and feel much wiser about reality in general.

Anyways I am looking at a period of mental maturity, intense artistic creativity and strictly psychedelic experiments, no more escaping reality and merely trying to entertain myself and friends with the use of sacred or illicit substances. Now is the time for evolution, so I'm back here again so we can do it together, to feed on eachother's lessons. To learn and to teach.

I'm back, this is me,
Teo

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Teo! hey buddy, good to see you back! some things have changed around here, but most have been for the better. there are still some kinks that need ironing out after the hop from phpbb to vbulletin, but all in good time. aside from that, there have been some interesting folks while you were away haha

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Hello Teo
Welcome (back) to the forum. I am myself pretty new here but its great to see people like you coming back to the place.
Stick around !!! :)