Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hello reality!

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
hey reality! welcome back:) i lost ya for about 16 hours today.. just getting back.

has anyone ever got lost in their own house/room before? i was laying down for a bit today, and couldnt figure out what was a wall, and where the the actual floor/ceiling was.. i then saw the ceiling and things hanging from it starting to breath, and have an afterglow/rainbow effect. anyway, great trip. although trying to smoke was a challenge. actually, walking up/down the stairs was a challenge..

Cactus for the win!

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
sounds lie a heavy good trip :D how much did you take?

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
i took 45 grams. the pedro came from peru about a week ago

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
:D

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I can pick up mine tomorrow from the post office sounds like its the good stuff :D

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
let us know how ur trip goes:)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
:heart: :heart:

Green! Green! Green Electricity! :D :heart:

17.gif

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
wow.. today was an interesting day..

i spent almost 6 hours of my day today thinking what my purpose on earth is.. and i came to a pretty shitty conclusion. me = worthless.

I currently dont have a job, no house (i live with my brother), no girlfriend/wife, no goals, nothing. what have i been doing for the past 3 months? oh wow. a whole lot of nothing. what the fuck.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Ultima a dit:
hey reality! welcome back:) i lost ya for about 16 hours today.. just getting back.

has anyone ever got lost in their own house/room before? i was laying down for a bit today, and couldnt figure out what was a wall, and where the the actual floor/ceiling was.. i then saw the ceiling and things hanging from it starting to breath, and have an afterglow/rainbow effect. anyway, great trip. although trying to smoke was a challenge. actually, walking up/down the stairs was a challenge..

Cactus for the win!

Ultima a dit:
wow.. today was an interesting day..

i spent almost 6 hours of my day today thinking what my purpose on earth is.. and i came to a pretty shitty conclusion. me = worthless.

I currently dont have a job, no house (i live with my brother), no girlfriend/wife, no goals, nothing. what have i been doing for the past 3 months? oh wow. a whole lot of nothing. what the fuck.

That sounds like you really had a very good trip. And then you also learned something. Isn't that great? I mean you realized that you don't like what you're doing right now - and that is a blessing! Other people don't realize that for years and just live on a miserable life that they don't like. You found out you need to change things - now start to do so and enjoy!

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
oh iv definatly learned a lot with my last couple trips.. and yes, it has changed my life. im no longer lounging around doing nothing. last night i went out, played some pool, met an awesome chick, and got laid(by an extreme hotty btw)! the trip also gave me more confidence with what i want to do with life.

i figure if you dont learn anything from your experiences, theres no point in doing them. im planning on moving in a month or so because i have a job lined up out of country, and i now have a place to live as well.

things are looking up since my last trip.