Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello :D

QBrain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Mar 2010
I am new to the forum, here to learn and teach :)
Ive been a recreational drugs user for some years now and I am also using Cannabis as a medicine.
Hope to meet new ways of exploring the depths of my mind.

:)

K

Karachi123

Invité
Hi every one I am new to the forum. My first post to this forum is a quote " I studied every thing but never topped, but today the toppers of top universities are my workers and they feel proud in working for me" Bill Gates

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
welcom to the forum Qbrain. How have you been?
other than life being a tad bit boring lately, im at a place in life where im complety content and happy daily.

ready for a trip soon :D

and i wish i could say things like what bill gates said.. well i could but it wouldnt be true. hes one wealthy man. :ANAL:

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
kelly7898 a dit:
Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
Well, first remove that commercial link in your footer text please. It's against the rules of this forum. That goes for you too Karachi.

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I'm pretty sure those two are ad bots. Google their quotes and you'll see them plastered all over the web.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
shame we cant get any genuine forum activity going. the forums been pretty dead. :roll:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I attempted about a week ago to get something going... just no momentum. and im pretty busy myselfs not much time to experiment or be in deep naval contemplation

QBrain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Mar 2010
Well, time to make forums alive again :p ill do my best ;)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
im just waiting for some access to pschedelics so that i can 'reopen' my mind. its been a few years since my last real trip.

almost did some lsd this weekend with another member, but the setting just wasnt workin for anyone.

send my cat some acid someone? ;)

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
trick a dit:
send my cat some acid someone? ;)
Whether it's for SWIM or your cat, asking for illegal substances is against the forum rules.

No trading/selling of illegal substances
It is not allowed to offer or request any illegal substances. Breaking this rule can result in immediate removal of your account. Our server is hosted in the Netherlands and so is subject to Dutch law. Please do not expose us to any unnecessary legal liability.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
gtfo

read the disclamer. nothing i say is to be taken litteraly.
im not asking for acid, it was a joke.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
you-silly-little-antfucker.png

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
guys, think circle jerk, not rules and laws.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
:drinkers: :finga: