Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Has anyone else ever been to the circus?

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
I smoked 20x and had the most terrifying experience of my life. I can only describe it as a yellow and red striped spinning circus tent from hell that I felt I would never escape from. The weird thing is that my brother described having almost the exact same experience on the two occasions that he smoked it. Suffice to say, we were both completely put off to Salvia.

A few weeks ago, we were out back on his patio smoking some good weed (about 4-5 months after either of us had smoked Salvia). We started talking about the circus experience we both had. Suddenly, I just felt this overwhelming sense of nausea hit me, I leaned back in my chair and felt the spins hit me. I usually just give in completely to the spins, so instead of feeling dizzy and sick, I end up feeling an exhilarating rush consume my entire body. This wasn't happening, it was similar to the terrifying spinning I experienced on Salvia. I felt like I was going to fall out of my chair, even though I was physically stable. I made an effort to dive into the grass and laid on my back. I didn't realize it at the time, but my brother was also experiencing the same thing. He saw me hit the ground and managed to say that we should go inside. I looked at him, watched him stand completely upright and a second later he blacked out and fell onto the patio table and down onto the cement. I got up and ran over to make sure he was okay. He didn't even realize that he had fallen or that he was lying on the ground.

He and I have tripped together in the past and have had some enlightening experiences. However, this whole thing with the Salvia circus and the way just talking about it seemed to effect us is a bit uncanny. Now we both want to do it again to try to figure out what it all means.

I was just wondering if anyone else has been to the circus, has had a terrifying Salvia trip that they later were able to go back with Salvia and find the meaning for, or has had sort of "co-experiences" with others.

bluebirdlodged

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2010
I've read several trip reports that describe a circus. I actually described my experience as being part of a living carousel where the poles extended from the center into my side like spokes of a bicycle wheel. My brother in-law who had done salvia a couple years before I did (unbeknownst to me until after I had described the carousel to several other people) told me that he had seen a carousel in the distance with what looked to be crayon colored and textured beings on it. When he said the word "carousel" i nearly shat myself. I also recall everything being textured much like cauliflower, cauliflower in hyperspace that is.

Rising Spirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2011
I can only describe it as a yellow and red striped spinning circus tent from hell that I felt I would never escape from. The weird thing is that my brother described having almost the exact same experience on the two occasions that he smoked it. Suffice to say, we were both completely put off to Salvia.

I can understand how this can naturally come about. After all, who truly enjoys being turned inside out and upside down? Still, the Salvia Universe has much to teach us of the intricate workings of the universe and even the human mind.

I'd like to share a link to my first Salvia Divinorum post ever. I haven't even read it over myself, since I initially wrote it. I feel that while we both share some distinct parallels, we interpret the terrifying intensity in slightly different ways. Anyway, this is the link: https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default ... ts&t=12626

I was just wondering if anyone else has been to the circus, has had a terrifying Salvia trip that they later were able to go back with Salvia and find the meaning for, or has had sort of "co-experiences" with others.

Yes, it's quite universal for Salvianauts to explore the circus or carnival atmosphere of the parallel, dream-like dimension which the Salvia experiences take place. Deep within our own minds and yet, seemingly much, much more that just our imagination. For whatever reason... we can sometimes find ourselves in a circus atmosphere, while fearlessly sailing the pulsating waves and whirlpools of the Salvinorin Seas. BTW, this is a lengthy thread which relates to your experience: https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default ... ts&t=19441

I've read several trip reports that describe a circus. I actually described my experience as being part of a living carousel where the poles extended from the center into my side like spokes of a bicycle wheel. My brother in-law who had done salvia a couple years before I did (unbeknownst to me until after I had described the carousel to several other people) told me that he had seen a carousel in the distance with what looked to be crayon colored and textured beings on it. When he said the word "carousel" i nearly shat myself. I also recall everything being textured much like cauliflower, cauliflower in hyperspace that is.

Certainly, there are at least a dozen very, very specific characteristics to the Salvia Divinorum journey. By mutual consensus, we might find ways to interpret these characteristics? for example, there is the looping effect, the folding-over oscillations which spark our brains in dramatic rhythmic pulsations. We can feel compressed by some unseen force or even that we are inanimate objects, like plasticine, psychedelic cartoon characters in a bizarre, yet , somehow familiar surreal storyline. :shock:

Now, with an impartial stance and an even-tempered and calm focus, we can gleam much from this altered state. I agree, it is both, bizarre and terrifying. But Hell, such is the flight of the Wounder Healer... the 21st century shaman. :wink:

Are we not psychonauts, those who choose to perceive something beyond the familiar and easily comprehended? I suggest a gradual integration with this Sacred Medicine. Ease into the force of it all, in incremental stages. Th's has helped me come to grips with the intensity of it all. Very self erasing experience... to say the very least!

Otherwise, it can be a living Hell and who needs that, right? I think it's obvious, that we each must learn ways to translate the power of this magical herb's message, into our consciousness and find a key to understand it's sometimes nearly incomprehensible lessons. It is my hope, that we each gain a new insight, from imbibing the smoke of this potent Spirit Teacher. Hold to your center and all will be well in the kingdom. Let go and find freedom in the flow. :idea:

Peace, love & light.

F

Frater_poop

Invité
I smoked a 50x mix a few times. everytime was hell. I had the strongest body feeling of being pushed/pulled/crushed into a vortex that had the gravity of a black hole.i was des orientated ,didn't know what was going on or where I am. reality was literally shattered. - I don't see the point in that. although I would chewing the fresh leaves a go because the expirience sound much nicer...