Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Happy American Drugs site

Sjors

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
i just found this one
http://www.talktofrank.com/
it has some funny put the drugs in the teenager simulation, as well as a drug a-z and more reasons why you should stay far away from drugs :)

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Nice one, did a small part of the parental drugs test , was in some ways quite hard. Not as easy as you would think.

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
Hey! I did pretty good on that drugs test!

Pretty negative website though... that's ashame....

soleil

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Juil 2005
When the answer is right, they ask : "How did you do?" And I say : "Well, I take drugs, that's obvious".

But in my opinion, all their answers are not right, for example: "What are the risks of smoking cannabis?". In their opinion, one of the right answers is : "It could lead to taking other drugs".

This theory is typical of the antidrugs people, but many studies prove that it's wrong.

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
LOL, test is pretty hard but I scored very well on it :D The site btw was pretty don't touch drugs negative type.

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
mja tis een beetje een rare site..
de uitkomst is drugs are bad...
maarja tis dan ook een site om ouders te waarschuwen over hoe slecht drugs wel niet zijn..
als bennik ook van mening dat de helft vna de drugs op die site dat ook zijn
zoals speed ,ketamine ,foute xtc

G

Invité
This site is really shitty...

How do you think you'd react if your child told you they were on drugs?

Stay calm, talk with them ASAP, but wish you were better informed

Panic then hit the roof and ground them for a week

Think "Well, that's life" and that you don't know how to help them

Wel none of these three ofcourse!

And with the move the drugs to the guy thing:
LSD could give you 12 hours in a dreamworld or 12 hours of terrifying nightmare.
You won't know wich until you've taken it and there's no way out when you have.

Well I've absolutely never had a bad experience on psychedelics whatsoever so these are shitty scare-tactics

And for those other drugs, their talking about only a few bad experiences with people who had absolutely no respect for the drug and litteraly abused it...