Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

H.B. Woodrose Seeds

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
can anyone help me out here?
i did exactly what im supposed to do, i was putting a few
seeds (6) into my mouth and started chewing them for a long
time until they were completely gone, then i swallowed
everything. it didn't even gave me nausea ... at some point
i was begging for nausea, just something ... but NOTHING
happened, i was sober, no buzz, no visions, nothing. so my
guess is that i did something wrong ... but what. i did not
confuse them with morning glory, i had an empty stomach ...
so what could it be? i have no clue ...

thanks,
paul

aynama

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
i read this outrageous thing some have ordered hallusingenic stuff and then when it comes it just does not work, suggested that the customs may have grilled it in microwave oven even if it is legal in the particular country.

that is just a far-fetching claim, but these things don't seem too uncommon in some countries...

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
hi aynama,

that would be ... wow
well i still have the morning glory left, everything was in
the same package, im gonna try it this weekend, if they
don't work something must be going on.

i think it's kinda weird that i felt flat out nothing, even
those silly trip-e pills brought me more and they contain
HBWR.

regards,
paul

SauhuSanttu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Jan 2005
Well, if you orderd the seeds from ******* its no wonder they dont work..
I orderd 50 seeds about a month ago and they were shit.
First i ate 6- no effects. few days later i ate 20- no effects. Then i decided to eat the rest of the seeds, but that time i wasent even waiting for effects..
I sended email to ******* that the seeds were shit but it didnt help me atall. I spent over 40 euros over nothing.. THANK YOU *******!! :iconhead:
Now i bye my HBW seeds from another smartshop. And theirs seeds work just fine..

Btw: I still use ******* for shopping other things like yage incredients, so dont kick me out. :grin:

aynama

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
sauhusanttu
sjust interested, where do you buy hbw, i haven't tried any
yet, and sounds like maybe i shouldn't, those on *******..?

EasyEMC

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2003
It is true that we have had some complaints about the quality of the HBWR seeds that we sold for a short period.

According to my collegue, who buys them, we now have new seeds in stock, that are supposed to work a lot better! At least that was his experience... :smirk:

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
The Morning Glory Sort "Flying Saucers" is great, rest acceptable but nut spectaculary! Woodrose i haven't tried yet.. but i recomming the flying saucers, ate 10g and had a great trip and heavy optics

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I tried HBWR seeds from ******* twice and they always worked (however that is 2 years in the past).

On the other hand, the nausea I got from the seeds was so bad both times that I didn't want to do that again...

starsofthesea

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
Hello there.
I would like to say that not everybody get nauseous on using ayahuasca. It depends on the purity of the body and mind.
Nauseau and throwing up is a way for the body to release old toxins and poisons. It is also a way to relieve blockages in the physical, mental or spiritual body that limit the life force to flow freely. So actualy nausea and throwing up are very good for body and mind because it cleans out the body, frees the body and mind. Althoug it dousnt feel very nice.. it is very good that the body gets clean.