Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Growing Psilo. Cyanences a. azurences - Question !

siegmundlorenz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Déc 2005
Who can give me some answers about growing mushroom ???

In april I´ve started with growing Psilo. cya. and azu. spawnpack´s. The mycelium is growing very fine and fast. But this autumn I´ve only got three pieces of cyanences, no mushrooms of azurences. What´s going wrong ??? For information I´m living in a mediteranean area at 800 m ! What temperature and atmospheric humidity does this mushrooms need for flushing ???
If someone have an idee am very happy.

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
I never grew from spawnbags, but from the info I have read it's possible the first and probably the second year you'll get nothing or very few. Then you get more and more.

siegmundlorenz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Déc 2005
Thank you for your answer, but can you tell me in which info you´ve read this ? Because the information I have, is that the flushes rise up each season.

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
I read it somewhere on a forum where somebody says that he could see the mushrooms growing only after two years. I don't remember whwich forum. If i'll find it, i'll give you the link.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
It is very good possibble that mycelium will not give mushrooms the first year. After the first flush in the first or second year flushes will normally increase each year. It can be wise to renew each year a little of the bed with fresh woodchips.

For the rest I don't know much about your exact situation, so difficult to tell.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its probably to warm where you are.
In the middle of the 80s i tried to grow P.Cy indoors and on the balkony in north germany.....very few mushrooms grew and they were small.I then tried it outdoors , the first year was useless....it took 3 years before i got good results = a 250sq meter patch from which i got 1 kilo dryed mushrooms in 5 x 3 hour visits this year. Once they grow they grow like weeds. This is the easyest mushroom to grow , you dont need any sterility at all . Either it grows or it does not. I`ve put more than 1 ton of mycelium around my city , in every compost heap i could find . Even in the city gardening department piles....the nice gardners then took it and spread it out around the whole city......... .BINGO....There are now P.Cy in every park and gravyard here , even in the city center. A normal days picking brings 200 g. dry weight.The season starts when the day temperatur drops in oktober and goes on till it has been frosty for 2 or 3 days.....i have seen them with snow on them for a day and they still keep growing.Tthey are on average 8 cm high and the cap gets up to 8 cm wide. They allways go blue.Be carefull picking them...there are other mushrooms that can grow amongst them which can look the same.No one charakteristic is a 100% safe sign of what it is . The colour varys.It must have a white stringy stem and go blue in 5 minutes.The dose is 1 to 5 gramms at least 4 hours after eating. There has never been a book written by a mushroom picker and all the books about growing P.Cy are BULLSHIT. It does not like tree bark , it likes freshly cut wood .I`ve seen it growing on freshly cut planks on a building site.If you wet the spore print it can start to grow on the paper !!!

My best day was with P.Semilanceata = 4 kilos dry !!!!!

rebootzero

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2006
You can find alot more specific info on shrooms at the shroomery.com