Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

growing mush: sporeprints and such?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
can *a spore print* be made from dried mushrooms? if so, by what procedure? im not looking for an entire tek, only how to make the spawn i suppose. buying it is not an option.

so, in the event that this can be made from dried material, what amounts would be needed to create a regular growbox sized harvest? can you cheat by only using a small amount (for example, a gram) and get that to multiply?

my idea is: spores into mycelium, then dont allow the mycelium to fruit (aggitating the medium) until the mycelium grows/spreads sufficiently, *then, onto fruiting. this is my biggest question atm..

would a disturbance like that cause problems with the fruiting? i would assume that the timing (which stage of growth) you do it in would play somewhat of a factor... but idk.

more questions as i encounter them. once again, this is not intended to be a tek, as i know there are tons of teks lying around. but rather, this is supposed to hit the lesser covered areas, or more intricate ones. any other ideas are welcome too.

i know there're some smart folks around here, im looking forward to a reply. thanks!

(*=edit)

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
I know spore prints can be made from fresh mushrooms for sure so theres a possibilibity you could from dry,
the right terminolagy to the best of my knowledge is "sporeprint" perhaps google how to make a sporeprint, thats the best advice ive got.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yeah, so i ironed out some things about the sporeprint, apparently it doesnt matter, wet or dry, and also, even a small piece of one whole spore print can be enough for a couple batches... i was having trouble finding a dry mushroom sporeprint walkthrough though. google and a friend helped me figure it out :)