Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Greetings!

oreya

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juin 2012
Hey everyone! I've been posting here for quite some time but I didn't get to introduce myself. From a previous post I will copy-paste some of my info:

I'm 21, 4 times acid experienced, been hanging out with Maria for the last year. I'm an artist (guitar player and poet), naturalist and really emotional.
I also love animals, the sea and the woods. My goal is to explore the earth and find my place, if not , I heard they're sending people to Mars :D.
I would like to bring back Rock'n'Roll and give people an alternative route in their lives, like Hendrix and The Doors did it.

So that's about it I will be posting my work on this forum for you to enjoy for free, so let it roll :D.

cheers!

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Hey man :wink: I'm also a guitar player. Was living in London and just recently moved to the island of North Cyprus.
Dude, I've been looking for some good poetry to read and possibly draw some insight and inspiration from. Any recommendations?
Cheers :thumbsup:

oreya

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juin 2012
hey bro nice to meet you, I'll move to London soon by the way :D

Mainly you don't need poems to find inspiration, as styles differ from the point of diversity in human minds. What I'm trying to say is if you have something to say(write), you will say it your own way.

Inspiration is tough to find and to be honest I found my own way to get inspired :D here are the details:

This can be done with psychedelics and without, with them its much more clearer :)
1)Take some time for yourself to listen and feel what other artists say , for example sometimes I go in the middle of the night and lay on the ground between trees under the clear dark sky and listen to Hendrix, or even the simple ride back home on a bus you can spot a lot of things artists like Bob Marley sang about and start to emphasize the feeling, words will come after.
2)Just do some research yourself on Wikipedia or Google about unknown words you see anywhere or hear them in songs, you'll find out about a lot of stuff which inevitably you will want to engrave it in your day-by-day behavior :).
3)I don't read poems like I do read thoughts of people, nature, stars etc. This is my main source of inspiration. What I can propose for you to read is this specific good writer Emile Durkheim. He does have an interesting point of view on lifestyle and nature of man. Also John Locke revolutionized the concept of man's nature from the beginning of light. Rene Descartes is also an interesting figure you might want to look into. And last but not least , the Greek philosophers. You may find their thoughts irrelevant to nowadays times but they're a good reference to our anti-Babylonian movement :).

Mostly this is my engine's configuration, but I am of the opinion that you must find yours, which will happen inevitably with time.

Do you have any recorded work I can listen? I'm about to record some myself, just putting the final touches on my creations. I'd be glad to share them.

cheers