Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Graffiti and bombing

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
KEEP IT UP MOTHER FUCKERS

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I miss the art :(.

im thinking of buying some drywall and putting it up in the garage to do pieces on, then photograph and paint over ect.

illegal graff isnt an option for me right now unfortinatly.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ha, i tagged the wall of my house in florida because i was painting the whole house anyways so i figured ide get away with just painting over it with the good ass paint we were using... fucking bad idea.

dont tag your house.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
im not much for stoner pics, and i also don't get what they have to do with bombing or graffiti?

papi

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
I used to do illegal graffiti (in a small town) then i get arrested, i can't do illegal shit for the moment so i spent my days with pens, doing letters...

here's my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54184031@N03/?ref=nf

I started graffiti 3 years ago and i just wanted to see my name everywhere, i almost do tags everywhere and really bad piece (you have already see this kind of bad throw up i think...).
Now i love sketching and i feel upset when i realize that it had been better if i did good letters before and that i can't cause i'll get catche...

(Sorry if i did mistakes i do not speak english very well, but i'm a fucking high french trippin on cut chemist... :mrgreen: )

Say what do you think of my sketches

-Diez one

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
VERY ORIGINAL!

I love em!

I live by a train yard and I see trains go by all the time. Alot of them are so good, but they are a cookie-cutter style, like everyone's done em. I hate it...

People who just copy style can get the fuck out, I don't care how clean their shit is.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
some little fucker tried taking the face i make my tag out of back in the graff days. it took me ages to come up with that shit lmfao, i was pissed.

the situation was quickly resolved however. :mrgreen:

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
I must say all great artists started out as copiers. no matter how much anyone wants to deny, your style is a combination of every style you've ever seen. we learn from watching others

and great lettering Diez, especially the yellow one where the letters aren't touching. real straight

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
i believe it... kind of.

but imagination has more than just human influence.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
this vid has been one of my favorites for a long time its still great
some writers in washington state back in 06

[youtube]2UcYDTaDrAk[/youtube]