Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

good temp to dry weed?

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Ok usualy when i get my ganja its already dry or if its not i leave it out to dry itself but i wonder, if i use an oven, whats the right temperature so that i wont burn the weed or anything?

any help would be appreciated guys :D
just got an oz of decent weed, thinking of making a little bit of hash 2nite after work but its too wet at the moment

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
you have to be very carefull using an oven in my experience. residual heat ~50c is about right. if you are only making hash with it you can chop it up small first

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Crimzen a dit:
Ok usualy when i get my ganja its already dry or if its not i leave it out to dry itself but i wonder, if i use an oven, whats the right temperature so that i wont burn the weed or anything?

any help would be appreciated guys :D
just got an oz of decent weed, thinking of making a little bit of hash 2nite after work but its too wet at the moment

Why using a oven? Just dry it on a natural way and then you already can smoke it after a view days....

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
swim once put 4oz of weed in the oven and forgot about it. it was going to be put in a cake and some bottles of rum. when he opened the oven door he was hit in the face by 4oz worth of hot TCH vapor. :oops:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
swim once put 4oz of weed in the oven and forgot about it. it was going to be put in a cake and some bottles of rum. when he opened the oven door he was hit in the face by 4oz worth of hot THC vapor. :oops:

Shit I gotta try this some time, Im finding my bong some what weak :lol:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
swim once put 4oz of weed in the oven and forgot about it. it was going to be put in a cake and some bottles of rum. when he opened the oven door he was hit in the face by 4oz worth of hot TCH vapor. :oops:

Auwtsj that hearts, i would have gone crazy if something like this had happend to me. I think i would just stick my head in the oven, no matter how hot it is... I just could not see, how the howly smoke from canna would disappear in the thin air.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
mysticwarrior a dit:
druglessdouglas a dit:

Auwtsj that hearts, i would have gone crazy if something like this had happend to me. I think i would just stick my head in the oven, no matter how hot it is... I just could not see, how the howly smoke from canna would disappear in the thin air.

luckilly there was more. it wasnt the firset or last time its happened, but the biggest amount.

i sometimes wonder about the amount and type of bacteria and mold in cured bud. i know in some countries, Cambodia for example they quick dry their bud, treating it like a food item, the fresher the better

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
cheers for the help, i would dry it normaly but my mate gets to smoke up with me this weekend, for reasons dont want to put on the internet he hasnt been able to smoke more than once a month for almost a year now, so i wana bring him some hash which i need dry weed to make, thats all
and im by no means an expert on making hash either lol but the trial hash i made last night was decent tho it was only a small amount

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
18 degraas celcius, humidity of 55 % max.

Keep your drying room ventilated !

Do not, I repeat, do not use a oven !! It will destroy your weed !!

To make hasj, dry your weed, put it in a bag, airtight, in the freezer. The longer it is in the freezer, the better. Now, Buy yourself an Isolater-bag, available on the internet.

Put the bag (actually, it are 2 bags) in a 20 -25 liter bucket, as told in the description of the bag, and put in lots of icecold water + about 2 kgs of ice. Put the lid on, make holes in the lid for a mixer and now mix the water. The crystals will fall down to the bothem. Let the water rest for a while and repeat this procedure.

After you squeezed all water out, the hasj will be in the bag.

Now. press your hasj until you have a nice pieces. There's still a lot of water in the hasj, so put it in the freezer for while. All water will come out, you can wipe this of with a piece of kitchen paper.

Enjoy !!

This is just 1 example of making hasj, there are several ways, please use Google to find more.

Important is to freeze your weed or wastematerial you have from cutting so the crystals will come of more easily

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Hey thanks man, very useful
im stoned right now off the hash i made a different way, its decent and i only made a bit but im pretty baked
so in the future making hash is something i'd like to start doing alot more, because i've never met anyone here who sells hash, whereas in most other places its so readily available :(
lol, anyways cheers for the tips next time i pick up i'll try this
Pz.