Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Good Idea? :S

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
so yesterday after only having breakfast at 11, I eyeballed a dose of dry mushrooms @ 5 grams. I drank the tea, and after a good hour I started noticing that it was indeed a good dose. I'll shortly describe my realisations, and I'd like everyone to give all their thoughts on these things.

- I realised reality is just a shell, and that breaking through that shell (in the form of the blanket of my bed) would be awesome. The only problem was that each time when I'd break through it to the white light I saw, some sort of zingy electrical shock went to my brain bringing me back.

- Life is meaningless, whatever the fuck happens happens, but on a cosmic scale? Who gives a fuck.

- I also went to this space I remember from either of these two: A heroic dose of cannabis (yeah that's possible, trust me) or my previous lighter mushroom trips. It was quite strange and there were some dragons and asian looking figures there.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
In the end, was it a good idea? Well everything I experienced was really interesting and felt really intense, I'll dose more precisely (get a scale @ 0,1 g precision) because for all I know I had like 6 or 7 gs which was a bit more than I bargained for.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Well as potencies vary, doses are not that important.
I've eaten 3 small mushrooms once and had a heavier trip then a portion from the smartshop. When I grew them myself I always eyeballed doses. :rolleyes:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Meduzz a dit:
I've eaten 3 small mushrooms once and had a heavier trip then a portion from the smartshop. When I grew them myself I always eyeballed doses.

This is also my experience. A month ago, i also had an amazingly strong trip on 3 small mushrooms. But i think i am just very sensitive for the effect of shrooms.

Greets,
Mystic.

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
some sort of zingy electrical shock went to my brain

I've also had this for maybe 5 times now, and wonder what it is.
One time i was laying down on a chair, like one you find at swimmingpools, outside and was looking in the sky. i saw the moon in front of me and from the moment i saw it i got a really heavy electric shock going true my brain, i even felt the shock in my body and kinda "jumped" in the chair.
it's really a weird thing and i guess it happens when i think of something that i normally wouldnt think off, like on mushrooms. An other time i had it when i was meditating... So i would say it has something to do with a certain state of mind.
i feel it slightly coming, like a thunder, a second before it and then suddenly: bang!

Life is meaningless, whatever the fuck happens happens, but on a cosmic scale? Who gives a fuck

i've had this feeling also. But i think it's just because we can't really understand it...It sure is too much for my brains, for now. Maybe later it wil be different.or isn't that what you wanted to say with it? Probably not :)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Amroth a dit:
An other time i had it when i was meditating... So i would say it has something to do with a certain state of mind.

I also had once such a electric shock in the middle of night, while i was sleeping. Bang! And i wake up and thought wowww, whats happening! Am i still alive? It was if i where shooting out of my bed. So maybe it could indeed be a state of mind.

Greets,
Mystic.