Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

God's Gift: Cannabis in the Bible

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
ya its a late reply, but ive just been getting my focus and concentration back so i can read a page and not be so confused :shock: .

You all make good points, im pretty sure myy misfire and inaccuracty on the subject came to my scorching hate towards christianity, which has done nothing positive for me so i had to take a step back to let it go a bit, (still in the proggess) but atleast i got my mind back.

CM, like you said if you dont have enough knowledge on the subject there is no use debating on it, i agree, also when it comes to the celtic mind, im quite sure i dont have enough on that to say much, as i do practice their style of magick(whatever term fits best), im still trying to understand them fully, but when it comes to creating our own religions, i have some knowledge, more then the average, but not enough to make my own quite yet, if i or we did i think we should pull not only sciences from round the world but also truths from the core systems of religions and slap them together, sounds iffy and wtf are you talking about, i cant explain any better at the moment, but if you read up on aleister crowley and how the oto did it, ule get a better picture.

just as long as people dont make their own religion to be too close like christianity.....::::shrugs:::

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I have to agree with CM's view of the Bible and other religious texts; they are products of humans, thus reveal a lot about the historical context etc. of the people who wrote them, translated and modified them, read them, and followed them more or less to the word.

However, I feel that a lot of people striving to prove the importance of entheogens in the main monotheistic religions are in fact only trying to prove their annoying fundamentalist neighbours wrong... Telling them Jesus was a stoner like they would poke a Muslim, telling them Mahomet (spelling? in English?) was a pedophile.