Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

*for purely scientific reasons* ;) Making and Using DMT

• Auteur de la discussion daytripper
  • Date de début
D

daytripper

Invité
I just read the book DMT: The Spirit Molecule A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the biology of near death and mystical experiences

In the book he states that pure DMT is quite simple, for a decent chemist, to make it is just hard to make because "the man" keeps an eye on the products necessary to make.

I have read online ways with certain lighter fluids and imosa hostilis root-bark but what is the way to make 100% pure, safe DMT? (wow. I know this is really an over reaching question)

And once it is made, if one would want to use it, what would be the mest method? Injection seems like the most efficient but it might be a tiny bit risky, right?

ssyruss

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
See TIHKAL for the synthesis of DMT.

And for the consumption, anally is quite strange but quite effecient (same dose than smoking) ;)

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
the 'best' way to make it is not to make it at all, rather, to extract it, in a pure form, from mimosa hosilis.

The tree made it, all you have to do is extract it and purify it. Really easy, and there are members here who have experience with it.

The basics;

obtain root bark
powder it
extract it
de-fat the extraction

do it

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Say one performed a straight to base extraction from mimosa hostilis and was left with a DMT containing waxy substance that upon contact with a flame would first melt and then ignite.
Would this suggest anything other than oil impurities from the root bark?
And what would be an efficient make-shift way to vapourise the material without it bursting into flame?

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
what you definately shouldnt do is insufflate it....
:oops: :cry: