Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First Trip... Want to TRIP !!!!

Peacebruder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2005
Hello there.... Im german, but think in this Section there more users readin this. But im sorry for my bad english... I ve ordered 30 grams of the "Philosophers Stones" and that will be my first trip (k, i had one trip, but that mushrooms werent very good, i had 30 grams of fresh shrooms, but no visuals or somethin). I would like to have Visuals and... just a Trip... Know what I mean? :thud:

What would you guys suggest me to take (how many gram should i eat)?

Thanks for answering...

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I ate 12 grams of Philosopher's Stones and I had a good trip (one part was unpleasant: I started to think about my childhood and it made me cry), so you may want to eat like 8-12 grams first, and next time take a bigger dose, if needed. :upsidedown:

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
In my opinion philosopher's stones aren't very visual. I only had closed-eye visuals. They were very intense, but as soon as I opened my eyes it was gone. You can have a very enlightening trip, though, my trip was *very* spiritual. I'm talking rebirth and staring God in the face kind of shit. No problem. I usually take about 10 grams, but my girlfriend finds that too much. Better be on the safe side the first time, so take about 8 grams, then next time you can increase the dosage as CryingOutLoud said... Good riddance!

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
10 grams? Too much?. Of course the size of the dose depends on what you want out of it.
Do you just want to have some fun with some visuals and self-therapy sure take 10 gram of philosopher stones.
But I don’t think you can go raving about *very* spiritual, rebirth and staring God in the face kind of shit on a pissant amount like that.

from my own experience and from others I hear. These low-dose trips about yourself tend to get boring after a few times.
To me the getting in the gaian mind, dissolving of ego, consciousness expanding, leaving reality as you know it, time travel kind of lets say heavy shit, seems much more important and appealing, because of my curiosity to all this.

And I’m talking triple and more your dose, with maybe some MAO-inhibitor, if your experienced. And taking it alone in silent darkness…If exploring is your goal of course.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
But I don’t think you can go raving about *very* spiritual, rebirth and staring God in the face kind of shit on a pissant amount like that.

Now I would like to point out that different people react in different ways to psilocybin. For example, a dose that could be considered "high" for some gave D.M. Turner (at least according to his statement) only little effects. And on top of that, each psyche is unique. Sure, you can draw a lot of "guidelines" for tripping and the doses required for different people to get somewhat on the same "level" aren't usually that dramatically different. But I just feel that it's kind of offensive to tell someone that he or she couldn't have had the kind of experience they are describing. Or how someone else has done bigger doses.

It just scares me that some people seem to think that the journey of self-exploration is a some kind of contest. Who are we racing against anyway? :truce:

Peacebruder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2005
Thanks for answering... All of you... Think ill take 10-12 Gram. Taking that mushrooms alone is okay, you think? Because i dont know if to call a friend or something, to trip with him. But last times my friends always stand me on my nervs, i know, i like them, but at trippin.... Many people said to me, that i should have friends to trip with. Please help me with that problem, too (if youre able to)...

THANKS THANKS THANKS...

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

//edit: @Viaticus: Thank you, too... I dont think, self-exploration is a race. Maybe some people think thats a race against other Psychonautics. I just want to come in peace with nature and want to see nature how it is.. Since a lil Salviatrip, i think life is a cinema and i want to see the truth...

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
Taking that mushrooms alone is okay, you think? Because i dont know if to call a friend or something, to trip with him. But last times my friends always stand me on my nervs, i know, i like them, but at trippin.... Many people said to me, that i should have friends to trip with. Please help me with that problem, too (if youre able to)...

I think you'll do well alone if you're the kind of person who doesn't get all wound up by little things. I'd imagine it would be bad only for nervous, easily agitated people.

Having only one shroom experience, I don't really qualify as an expert, but still I would encourage you to try and find a person you feel comfortable with, both when tripping and when not. If you bring someone along on the journey with whom you can discuss any ideas the experience puts in your head, I think the trip can be more rewarding that doing it alone.

Plus having friends is always a good thing, isn't it?

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Maybe some people think thats a race against other Psychonautics.

Sometimes it unfortunately seems so... :frown:

I just want to come in peace with nature and want to see nature how it is.. Since a lil Salviatrip, i think life is a cinema and i want to see the truth...

In my humble opinion, that seems like a healty attitude. It can be very useful indeed to have some guidance from someone who has taken the same steps one is about to, but as I already said before, every psyche is different and I believe one should proceed in ways that feel right and comfortable. Nice to hear that you have benefitted from your experiences, hope you find the future ones also useful and enjoyable.

Because after all, again in my most humble opinion, enlightment is supposed to be FUN! :jester:

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
Of course people react differently on different doses, because of weight and what not and again it depends on what you want out of it.
But I just feel that it's kind of offensive to tell someone that he or she couldn't have had the kind of experience they are describing. Or how someone else has done bigger doses

I’m not saying it didn’t happen, if you can go there on 10 grams and your happy with that ....cool!

But why would you say you feel like some people take the journey of self-exploration
as some kind of contest.
Wouldn’t anyone smart enough to do psychedelics see that that is just stupid?
Plus I think there is much more to it than self-exploration

And about doing it alone and all that, if you want to explore you don’t want people asking you if your all right. If you trip with other people you might worry if they are all right. And you won’t go as deep. Also because your breathing and heartbeats will drop.sure it's scary sometime but you'll live trough

Now, to not sound like an ass here
I don’t want to offend people, because were all on the same side here. I do like to provoke discussion. And I’m curious about how much people take, because very soon after my first time I became curious about how much can I handle and where will it take me at that level.
And I treat it with so much respect and ritual.
:truce:

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I’m not saying it didn’t happen, if you can go there on 10 grams and your happy with that ....cool!

Ok, I just interpreted it wrong. Just thought I sensed strong disbelief from your post and if I got you wrong, I apologize.

But why would you say you feel like some people take the journey of self-exploration
as some kind of contest.
Wouldn’t anyone smart enough to do psychedelics see that that is just stupid?

Because there seem to be people out there, bragging of the doses they've taken, telling others how they've gone "deeper" than them etc. This does happen (seen it both on-line and in real life) and to me it feels like competitiveness. We are humans after all, and that kind of thing is (unfortunately?) humane, but I do feel that it's something that maybe we should strive to get rid of, especially when talking about psychedelics.

And about doing it alone and all that, if you want to explore you don’t want people asking you if your all right. If you trip with other people you might worry if they are all right. And you won’t go as deep. Also because your breathing and heartbeats will drop.sure it's scary sometime but you'll live trough

I agree, other people can distract you and I also prefer to be in total solitude when doing introspective exploration. But I'm not saying that it can't be done in the company of others and if that's way someone gets the best results, go for it.

I don’t want to offend people, because were all on the same side here. I do like to provoke discussion.

Provoking discussion is good, and seems that you have managed to do just that. Unfortunately forum-posting as a method of communication isn't flawless (duh!) and when you throw in the lingual barriers as well, misunderstandings are likely to happen. As humans we all have this little arrogant asshole programmed in to us, but let's try to hide it, at least on this forum, shall we? ;)

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
haha, sure!

I'm into heavy trips and alone in silent darkness.
what happens then is for me a very big thing. and sometimes i hear from people that they are so happy and shit because they have taken shrooms for the very first time, and go rave about that. then I ask how much they took and when they come with like 10 grams, I'm like damn fucker you haven't got a clue what’s going on.
Now I know this is still the asshole talking, and that's different for everybody. And on these amounts you will be very good in figuring out your problems and meditate to your own enlightenment.

But for me using the trip for that was quickly gone. And I am/used to be a very troubled person.
On high doses I discovered things that are of much more interest..what the plants can teach you, how they talk to you, how incredible the gaian mind is, about time, and our role as half monkey half angel.
And I read so little about this. So that could mean I’m the fruitcake here, or people don’t like to talk about it, or people don’t take enough.
:idontknow:

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
you are not the only one going deep here for sure :)

i believe that everything comes to you at the right time, if you are seeking inner knowledge and freedom.
i this quest you may and must explore each step and get confortable with it, and you'll know exactly when to go further.
When you reach deepness of state like you mention and you connect to far dimensions or inner dimensions, you learn a lot IF you are getting there in the right time, or else pieces of understanding will be missing, or roots of spirit, leading to confusion.
I really agree with you these vegetal beings really teach a lot more than you can see in the beginning or at low doses, but that's because they teach different things every time :) and can be real gates and beings at higher doses :sunflower:

boom
respect the shroom

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Okay, lot has been said since my last post. I think we aren't supposed to argue about what dose is right for whom and whether the experience is dependent on the dose. Of course it is, but to a certain extent. At some point you it doesn't matter if you take a few extra grams. This point is different for everybody and may be different at different times as well. This does not mean that you can judge someone for having some kind of experience that s/he describes as spiritual on a relatively low dose, claiming that it didn't really happen. Maybe the person did some deep meditation while on the shrooms, which enhances the effect considerably, maybe the person is more sensitive, there can be hundreds of reasons. It's a *personal* experience, you never can tell if it really happened to another person. If someone is lying that's not your problem, it's the person fooling himself. If you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.
Provoking discussion is fine, just make sure your information is correct.

Peacebruder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2005
Wohoow... Lots of answers.... :wiggle:

Thank you guys VERY much for helping me at dosage. Think ill take 12 gram (empty stomach) and hope to get a nice trip then. I will report the day after Trip... Thank you.

Cya, Peacebruder... :blobber:

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Hi Peacebruder, ik know that is has been some weeks since the trip but please let us know if you did have the visuals with 12 grams stones?

I personally think for a visual trip you should take Hawaiian shrooms. (dried about 1,2 grams)

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
Forkbender a dit:
Okay, lot has been said since my last post. I think we aren't supposed to argue about what dose is right for whom and whether the experience is dependent on the dose.

yes indeed ... the way i read this at first - i saw 10 - 12 grams of shrooms - okay - a newbie will take his DRIED shrooms and weigh them - okay 12 grams - let's eat! .. no do! ... when giving poeple information on dose and other stuff - always give them FULL information ... what species (hawaiian needs far less to be potent than mexican) dried or fresh, previous experience, and all that stuff ... please, poeple, take FULL care of eachother... .

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Silence_Inc a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
Okay, lot has been said since my last post. I think we aren't supposed to argue about what dose is right for whom and whether the experience is dependent on the dose.

yes indeed ... the way i read this at first - i saw 10 - 12 grams of shrooms - okay - a newbie will take his DRIED shrooms and weigh them - okay 12 grams - let's eat! .. no do! ... when giving poeple information on dose and other stuff - always give them FULL information ... what species (hawaiian needs far less to be potent than mexican) dried or fresh, previous experience, and all that stuff ... please, poeple, take FULL care of eachother... .

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you should also read the FULL post. He ordered 30 grams of philosopher stones, I said that I got a good trip with 12. I suggested him to try 8-12 grams. When he receives the stones and they weight 30 grams, he takes the 1/3 (+/-) of them.

So, Peacebruder, you may want to take 8-12 grams of wet weight philosoper stones.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I read somewhere on this forum that Stones do not really have a high content of water, so that might change things as well.

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
CryingOutLoud a dit:
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you should also read the FULL post. He ordered 30 grams of philosopher stones, I said that I got a good trip with 12. I suggested him to try 8-12 grams. When he receives the stones and they weight 30 grams, he takes the 1/3 (+/-) of them.

So, Peacebruder, you may want to take 8-12 grams of wet weight philosoper stones.

wasn't talking to you specifically - just saw that there wasn't really overall info in this thread and that us people that know how to use it should provide all of the info for the newbies... no misunderstanding - just caution ... .