Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First timer, Finally!

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
Well, the day is finaly here for me to experience the shroom. Couple of questions, what would like 8 caps be in grams? Because I dont really measure in grams nor have equipment for that, my friends just measure by caps. And I heard that they can be good pain relivers? I have a bad tooth waiting to be pulled, so I have been dealing with that for a while, and heard that 3 or 4 caps will take away the pain, without the trip. Opinions? Advice?

Oh and one last thing about tee... I read that it can upset your stomach? is their a way to prepare it so its not upsetting? And which method of ingestion works best? Thnx

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
Well anywho, I decided to do them today, I ate about 8 mushrooms 15 minutes ago, so I guess ile see how it goes. :finga:

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Alias55A a dit:
Well anywho, I decided to do them today, I ate about 8 mushrooms 15 minutes ago, so I guess ile see how it goes. :finga:

Good luck to you. The amount you are doing will result in nothing but a good time. You can't really measure shrooms by the cap because all caps are different. You are in for your first step into a bigger world. Enjoy yourself and please tell us about it on Trip Reports. Look up my shit and you will see why it may be benefical to you.

Mushrooms are magical.

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
Spencer a dit:
Alias55A a dit:

Good luck to you. The amount you are doing will result in nothing but a good time. You can't really measure shrooms by the cap because all caps are different. You are in for your first step into a bigger world. Enjoy yourself and please tell us about it on Trip Reports. Look up my shit and you will see why it may be benefical to you.

Mushrooms are magical.
Thanks for the reply, I seriously thought for a second I was going to be left hanging...hehe :mrgreen: . I ate 4 shroom, the caps were the size of a silver dollar. Then 2 caps width a 3 inch diameter, and 2 a bit bigger. Just to give a picture, not a measure, and I smoke 2 bowls of Diezl High Quality to get it started. I will post my trip shroom.