Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first time ket user

horsethefan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Mar 2008
About to get the ket in about 10 minutes time... how ever i cant find any dosage guides online? anyone know how much i should take?

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
first time?
chop it up like you chop coke or speed.
take a line of 1 cm long, .2 wide. carefull dosing! dunno how strong ur K is.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
As far as you want to go, if you snort a line, chances are that you're getting the urge to sit down.

Note that you're safe if losing consciousness (won't happen that fast with snorting), but remember that walking can get you very desorientated and coordination is shot to pieces. May result in throwing up, although there is no physical reason to feel sick. It's more like similar as throwing up in a rollercoaster due to desorientation.

Kick off with snorting a few dots on a key. It's almost purely mental, and it's relatively a very safe substance to use if choosing safe surroundings.

jackdaw

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2008
Horse, you really should get a milligram scale. There pretty cheap.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Horse, you really should get a milligram scale. There pretty cheap.
www.dealextreme.com got mine there for I think 25 dollars or sth (use paypal). Shipping is free, there's no catch. (I thought this is too cheap so I did some research before ordering, turned out it was all good)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Can anyone suggest mg/kg needed on average to reach a profound "K-Hole"?

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
from 200mg of pure K will get me k-holing... i used to have a pretty insane tolerance.. it mainly depends on your tolerance.. i had a pretty insane tolerance at one point, but now i only go "explorin" very rarely so i need less...

acording to erowid the insufflated K-hole dose is 1mg/lb, oral and rectal doses are 3 to 4mg/lb, and the IM dose is 0.75mg/lb

erowid doesn't mention IV but the K-hole dose is very low, and you should be sitting down, cause people report starting to k-hole when they still haven't emptied their rig... in fact its very dangerous, not many engage in this ROA