Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Finally - the new Shpongle album!!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm just listening to it the first time, seems like it has been released a few days early (they said November, but now it has been out like a week or so).

So far it seems promising, although I'm inclined to eating a few mushrooms with it. I have to work tomorrow and I badly need to get some sleep... maybe I'll wait till the weekend to evaluate it ;)
Well, fuck it, it's only 22:15 (that is ten fifteen for our American friends), so I think I'll take some tiny bit of shrooms on top of my pastis...

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
yeahhhh sphongle rulessss!!!

i take it you have heard new infected Mushrooms album (legend of the black shawarma)

Its proper immense, lol..............

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
downloading...

light-serpent

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009
I love shpongle. I will be getting this one.
thanks for letting us know. I would of had no idea other wise.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I didn't think it was all that.

It sounds exactly like all the other shpongle albums and I'm kinda interested in other stuff now...

G

Invité
Dunno, Shpongle seems to be following the same path as Infected Mushroom, ie getting more and more mainstream (while not up to the obscene extend that IM reached).

For Shpongle, it's not necessarily a bad thing, I plan to give his last album as a present for Christmas to a familly member who isn't into this world at all, so it's good it's more accessible than the others.

Still, I'd like to see something that sounds like his first album, now THAT'S trippy!

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
Shpongle seems to be following the same path as Infected Mushroom, ie getting more and more mainstream (while not up to the obscene extend that IM reached).

I Totally agree with you there tiax! infected mushroom are following same path as pendulum & kinda selling out in a way or like caspa and rusko in dubstep (now every hannah montana fan is a expert on dubstep cause they heard ''cockney voilin'')

None the less they are one of my favourite artist/bands within psygoa (i mean their album ''vicious delicious'' was the reason i am a goa head & legend of the black shawarma! omg what an epic tune to come-up 2, hehehehe)

Erothyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2009
I dunno, guys. The new album pretty much nails the current state of the scene. I thought it was choice.

Shpongolese Spoken Here is fantastic. So is Walking Backwards Through The Cosmic Mirror.

Simon is an incredible producer.