Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite 2c family member?

hookedonhydro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
I have only tried 2C-B and 2C-I. I like them both equally. A dose of 25mg of 2C-I was taken around 11pm at night. After waiting an hour or so for it to kick in I fell asleep. After having a wildly colorful dream I quickly sat up, awake, to my bedroom walls breathing and hallucinations of neon glyphs and symbols drifting about with CEV's. One of the more bizarre experiences I have had on 2C-I. Not sure why it took so long to kick in. The clear headed nature of this substance makes it a gem and a substance I would have no problem consuming out in public or in a social setting.

It should be noted that increases in dosage, i.e., 25mg to 30mg, will produce a noticeable increase in effect. The guy asking about taking 100mg, you will most certainly not enjoy that trip; if you live to tell the tale. The hypertension these compounds lend themselves too is notoriously known. I can't fathom how dangerous that would be on a 100mg dose. It's not like you are taking 4 doses here. You are taking one dose with exponential effects every few milligrams past the threshold dose or 10-15mg. Not a smart move. Considering this member has not replied to this thread, I have to wonder if he/she read these responses before taking such a ridiculously high dose, or worse, is this member no longer among the living?

I wish I could comment on 2C-D and 2C-E. Based on anecdotal reports they sound interesting.

prosk8h

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Mar 2012
Is 2CI still a legal research chemical available in the UK?

2C-I is illegal everywhere in this world. Thank you UNO.

trip2fierce

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Sept 2014
tried 2ce twice... 18mg. didn't feel much, like a slow version of lsd. was ok. Probably a shitty batch

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
2c-e,well it is only syntethic psychedelic i have done beside Escaline, effect was yeah quite visual, but more patterns and perception/perspective wise, remember bar scene in "fear and loathing" where carpets pattern starts to float around, i got exactly same thing with my table top, i was pouring water in glass and the pattern of my table was moving, and while i was pouring water, it seemed like water was going trough the glass and filled up the pattern of table top. anyway i really liked 2c-e most for it's spiritual potential( i felt one with dog while petting it) and it's light stimulant effects....2c-e is crazy,crazy good!

Yavapai

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Août 2015
2C-C is my favourite phenethylamine due to the amazing visual signature, shorter duration and forgiving nature,(it also combines quite well with other psychedelic/entheogenic substances).

3C-P gets my vote for preferred "3C-x" if anyone cares to comment on that related family of chemicals.

Poulinos

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Août 2010
Tried 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-I.

The 2C-E can be really cool but very strong so take care of it. I had great time with 2C-E, but also bad moments maybe due to the set & settings. You have to be well prepared for the trip 'cause it can be very powerfull and tiring.

Personally, I really like 2C-B, 2C-C and 2C-I. 2C-B and 2C-C are really enjoyable and manageable. You can have great visuals with its and the bodyload is not too harsh. For the 2C-I, i just tried 2 times, and i really liked being on it. More stimulant than the others, and colorfully visuals.

Yavapai a dit:
3C-P gets my vote for preferred "3C-x" if anyone cares to comment on that related family of chemicals.

Hey Yavapai, could you tell me more about 3C-X ? I found on bluelight that it was quite similar to TMA's. But there are not many reviews on them and maybe i would be interested in testing its.