Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

educational shrooming?

• Auteur de la discussion elevation
  • Date de début
E

elevation

Invité
Hello all, this is my first post. I am a college student that is interested in exploring the mind. I have shroomed three times, and strive to do so 4 times annually. My last trip was on 4/20 so I am due once again. All three times have been social/recreational with moderate dosage, and I am ready for a more meaningful trip.

So my question:

I heard that reading an educational book immedately before a mushroom trip would help to enhance/master the subject. Is this true or even half-true with mushrooms? If so, can anyone give a few pointers to make this a success?

Thanks

G

Invité
Well that depends, 'cause when I trip I'm to much in awe about the sheer beauty of it all that I don't focus on thinking about things anymore :roll:

Final555

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2006
i think it depends on how you'll be f*cked up!
studying while on mushroom?... not sure at all ...
but something is sure.. if you read an educationnal book before the trip you will remember the book!!!

Mushrooms are educationnal.. in their own way!
Peace!

Tophat

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Juil 2006
I usually warm up to a nice encyclopedia, or PC gaming magazine when I eat a handful of blue sparklies....I tend to lose the subject of the matter of the book when the little letters grow legs and start hopping off the page :p

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
For me it never really worked when I tried to direct the trip in a certain direction before taking the shrooms - it always went another direction (not a bad one, just a totally different one!)

What helps me most is to meditate a little, clear my mind of everything. Then I convince myself over and over again that I really want to do this trip now, whatever direction it might take. I try to be very humble and show respect to the mushrooms, allowing them to take me wherever they want.
You might see this as a spiritual preparation - but probably it's only a psychological thing. Whatever it is, it helps!

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Tophat a dit:
I usually warm up to a nice encyclopedia, or PC gaming magazine when I eat a handful of blue sparklies....I tend to lose the subject of the matter of the book when the little letters grow legs and start hopping off the page :p

LOL tell me about it!! Tried typing once when the shrooms had kicked in and I could type if I concentrated hard enough but I started laughing as soon as I looked down on the keyboard to see the letters floating and changing places with eachother etc etc.. oh well.. reading? Hmm... screw reading. Chew on some harmala seeds (2-3 grams should do) 15 mins before u eat the shrooms and get ready for a wicked trip. ;)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
For me it never really worked when I tried to direct the trip in a certain direction before taking the shrooms
Whatever it is, it helps!

Sounds like a usefull idea mate :). Ontopic: I think you can't really control the way you will go... I would advice.. to read some stuff about psycho drugs every now and then and get a clear idea in your head about what you think of those drugs.

When you have like a philosophy in your head that you can hold on too, it's easier to let the trip come over you and keep your philosophies in the back of your head; if you catch my drift.

This usually helps for me.. just reading some stuff.. not just before any trip.. but while your doing other things.. think about it when your at work for example.. your philosophy will become your unconciousness.. at least thats my point of view. ;)

Cheers mate