Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ecstasy & antibiotics

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Recipe for disaster or no? Does anybody have experience with this ?
I'm aware that I'll be buying street ecstasy, so I guess the question is more like "Does anyone know how well antibiotics go with speed & heroin" or whatever the stuff is made of.

How about antibiotics and acid ? That I'm not going to do because last time I was sick and took acid was, well, the last time I'll ever do that, but I am curious.

There's a rave tomorrow. Muchos excited :mrgreen:

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Google it. I've never read around it much.

There are tons of people on antidepressants and they're the kind of people who'll seek out drugs like MDMA as some form of temporary cure. There's also some well established clinical evidence on the interactions, so it's easier to pass out reasonably safe information with.

The best I know about antibiotics is that a number of people have done it without dying. Taking a very rough guess, I would suggest you're careful with your water intake. Having both in your blood may make it easier to OD on H2O, based on nothing more than a guess about osmotic pressures.

Pills are never cut with heroin; it's more expensive than MDMA so it doesn't make any economic sense to use it for cutting. I have only ever seen one that was, and it looked like someone had pressed it at home as a joke.

Speed or meth is a far greater possibility, they're a lot cheaper. They also mimic the smells and flavors and produce a powerful effect in amounts that can go into those massive, cheap pills that taste odd. Too many people are after a rush with MDMA as opposed to the other effects, judging them by how long they keep them awake, so it's easy to trick them with some speed or meth.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Thank you... I was a little worried about the water consumption, cause I love water, but I hear if there's anything more dangerous than dehydrating it's overhydrating.

Why I was really even worried at all is cause as I've previously mentioned, I've taken acid on antibiotics.. and that was just no fun.. but I think that had more to do with the lsd amplifying my sickness mentally. And the other reason is cause I've had this shitty head cold for a week now, ever since I woke up from the last rave.. so I was also worried about possibly aggrevating the problem.

Butt.. the E was fine.. I ended up on quite a few hits.. 3? 4? I don't know, I was eating them in halves as they were being handed to me.. quite irresponsible, really. Butttt.. surprisingly enough, and I noticed this as early as last night when I was still on the stuff, I felt fantastic. Now a fulll nights (days) sleep later, and I don't feel sick at all. But I did take it pretty slowly, dosing at half a pill everytime it felt like I wasn't peaking anymore.. and drinking lots of water but no alcohol, which was a factor last time.

Sooo in conclusion, I'm pretty sure the antibiotics and whatnot did not combine adversely, and I think all the dancing helped me sweat out whatever had me feeling not quite 100%. 8)

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Good to hear!

All that dancing, you probably did just burn it to death. :p

Tripping while you're ill, or even feeling a bit off, is never great. It amplifies the sickness, as you've said.

owmariya

Banni
Inscrit
11 Août 2011
What are my chances of pregnancy while taking antibiotic? Ok I know that my BC is inefective but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the chances are of getting pregnant while taking an antibiotic. Also does it matter the strength of the antibiotic? I've never heard anythign about that before. I'm in my most fertile days right now as well.