Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating Weed

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
uhmm.... it's on this topic.... on the page before this one...

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
we blended some bud up in gin the other day, tastes like chewing on bob marleys kegs lol.
i like the taste of bud, but it was overpowering like that, 1.2g gave a nice body buzz what lasted longer than smoking it, a kind of heavy relaxed feeling which started coming on after about 15 minutes.
id dilute the alcohol down a bit next time before drinking it, it really did seem like id chewed a huge mouthful, talk about aftertaste.
id use more bud too, i was careful about the amount this time, been at someone elses house i didnt want to get assholed.

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
if you don't want to smoke it anymore you still can use a vaporizer, volcano's one is great, a little bit expensive but a good choice.

or of course you can it eat

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
You may think smoking is better because it makes a clearer high but let me tell you, that's wrong ! smoking it just makes it peak instantly, and that's why you prefer it.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
Horrigan a dit:
You may think smoking is better because it makes a clearer high but let me tell you, that's wrong ! smoking it just makes it peak instantly, and that's why you prefer it.
i sumwhat agree with that. All i know is that i can get high off of .2 in canada. and there is no way in hell that .2 in a tea, or eating will ever get you high.. smoking takes much less, and yeah.. its an instant high.. no waiting around trying to find out if you made your tea wrong..

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^If you have .2 grams of good hasheesh, it may make you very high if used well.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
well, i dont do this very often, but since weve been talking about it on here, SWIM decided to eat .4 hash oil & about 2G of low grade shwag. ill let ya know how hes feelin in a few hours:P

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
You can also bake something like a peanut butter and weed sandwich. =D I don't enjoy smoking so I'll do anything to get around it.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
You can if you want to, like everyone is here is saying.

It'll get you pretty blasted away if you have enough, but we're all tight on $$ these days, so it's better to smoke some low-grade stuff than nom on .2grams of northern lights. :drool:

Speaking of which, if you have good bud, just smoke it. :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I'm surprised at the amounts people here are mentioning, maybe it's the method, maybe it's the quality of the ganga (or possibly my tolerance is just realllly low). I fry up about 1/3 of a gram tops in maybe a tbsp of canola oil on medium heat for like 5 minutes, sop up with a bit of bread or make a grilled cheese. (curry spices are great for masking the smell btw). The less food (filler) and the emptier your tummy the better. If it's quality weed I'll be on my ass 3 hours later tripping balls. Last time I ate that much I saw cartoon characters playing ping pong in the middle of my computer monitor and that was just the start.

I think I tried a bit more than that once and I ended up laying down for an hour and a half, my turntable LED looked as far away as the other side of the grand canyon. I would never take a gram, the body load is so high, I'd rather take mushrooms

But yeah it could just be that I'm more sensitive to weed than most.

And +1 on the hashish :D By far the best experiences ingesting cannabis for me have been that way, and likewise about .2 grams does the trick for me. The body load is typically less than eating bud if it's decent hash, in my experience

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
Eat with empty stomach, eat a mango or drink a mango juice after few minutes. begins to enjoy the show :wink: