Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating raw hash

Oracle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
Can you get high off of eating hash raw?

I have about a gram of hash and I was wondering if I could eat it raw.

Thinker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
Crumple it into some hot chocolate ;)

By far the best way to ingest it in my opinion.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Methinks you have to dissolve it in some fatty substance (i.e. butter, milk, yoghurt, oil, CHOCOLATE) for it to have optimal effects. I never had a good experience by just eating hash.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
tablespoon oil, hasj in the tablespoon of oil, heat the spoon from underneath untill hasj is dissolved, than stir it in some yoghurt..

Oracle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
I have yogurt but no proper oils or fats could I crumple it up in the yogurt for 24 hours (I think I read that here somewhere) I just don't want to waste it on a dud high when I could smoke it and have it for a few days.

So has anyone eaten hash non cooked and gotten messed up?

The recommended dose is 0.5 to 1 gram of hash.

I just boiled / simmered it in a quarter cup of cream I hope this works.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
i think that when eating hash you don't have to mix it with anything you can eat it straight and still get just as high.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
JustinNed a dit:
i think that when eating hash you don't have to mix it with anything you can eat it straight and still get just as high.

when you smoke it you get 60% of the active compounds, when you eat it you get 100 %

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Lion a dit:
tablespoon oil, hasj in the tablespoon of oil, heat the spoon from underneath untill hasj is dissolved, than stir it in some yoghurt..

second that. my favorite way... crumple it, put it in tablespoon with a bit of olive oil, heat with a lighter for a couple minutes..

myself, instead of yogurt i like dumping it in half a shot of gin and downing it that way, on an empty stomach, nothing to digest that way, and alcohol absorbs thc as well so it doesn't hurt.

also i can't compare to the yoghurt idea.. but if you heat it in oil i would recommend against eating a gram for your first experience.. if you haven't done it before. even 1/4 of a gram usually sends me into some kind of trip.. (of course i'm not a regular weed smoker so my tolerance is lower).

also sometimes the comeup can be LONG (like gently up over 3-4 hours, then gently back down). one of the last times i did it i smoked like a few bowls of weed 2 hours after eating thinking it wasn't working.. and THEN i started coming up on the hash.. ended up taking a very spacey trippy nap not too long later :D