Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

E and Salvia

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
well i was at a club and returned home early and the E was still strong and then i had the idea to smoke some salvia i had ordered (40x...)
ok i burned it out this day.. one time iz enough only for the experience!
the trip was awesome ,no bad feelings cause the E ,i took the salvia hit then i laid on the bed n the rooms corners was starting to dissapear and becomes like a round room then i felt like i became one with the wall n start spinnin with the room as a ball... xD after that i putted some full on music sitted outside lookin the sky changing color slowly (became like purple neon) when a mysterious green lady showed up from the sky and came in front of me with leaves and roots all around her...(i was ready too freak out but she had a ''pure'' vibe,i felt her like natures spirit) :roll:
i started to dance n then in front of me a psychedelic kaleidoscope started to grow n throw at me some bad spirits?(demons? i dunno) that i fought with this mysterious lady...
anywayz, awesome experience but this salvia needs respect(aint a party or fun drug) one time is enough... be a :idea: junkie(?)
ohh and sorry bout my english :oops:

skapastoralarge.jpg
<<<< DAMN, i found her, almost like her i saw

Scott

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2007
That sounds like a great combination. I would like to try this with pure mdma sometime.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Sounds like a nice experience. And yes, Salvia isn't to be taken lightly. I used to do that also but it's much nicer to have it in a nice and cousy environment maybe even with a sitter around.

I'll be trying this on pure mdma also soon ;) cheers.