Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
DXM Starting dosages is kinda hard to measure, due to the different stages DXM Takes you through. If i'd have to say?...i'd prolly reccomend maybe.....200mg's?...That would be enough to alter your vision, and maybe make ya feel alittle bit?..Lol...I dunno.500 takes me through a nice loop, so i'm guessing 200 should be pretty good.

If you like 200 and but would like to do more, Go to 300, and i think that should take ya to the next plateaque.... =P

Like i stated previously, I'll be making the caps soon, and i'd be more then happy to help ya out ^.^

I'll be making 250, 500, ad 750.....and will take custom ammounts if needed. ( Hopefully, I'll be able to begin in about....3 - 4 weeks. )

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
U will be making caps of pure DXM!?
U have somekind of lab or u do it in your home!?
Do u find it easy or it´s going to be the first time!?

Bambolé

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
Making Pure DXM Honestly isn't hard to make. But i will not be making it, I will be ordering it from my Chemical Supplier. DXM is a Research chemical here in the states, Therefor its not illegal, Just really hard to find /forum/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
When you get it, I would like to give it a try... can we arrange some kind of a deal?

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
I will have enough to offer everyone on here a fair ammount, I hope. But you have to make sure its legal in your area.

~Ryan

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
It's legal here, as I said before in the forum, I have searched the portuguese laws about prohibited substances, and DXM is never mentioned there, and so on, and so on...
/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
I'm not sure. Prices are yet to be decided. I'm gonna have to calculate material prices, shipping costs, Etc.....

But not too much i'm hoping.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!
Well,thanks for the info on dosage(i´ll start with the 200mg)and if possible i'm interested in some dxm too so,when available,post some prices and shipping details,i would be most happy to buy some to try it out...i´m very curious /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
GO FOR IT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE BE OPEN TO ALL THAT LIFE CAN OFFER,STAY COOL ACID B.
TIME TO FLY /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
I couldn´t have said it better...
Stay CoOL!!!
/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
THX DXMASTER for your msg.

reading rhodium files, or elses on google give you the feeling that dxm normal doses are 500-700mg or more,

BUT KNOW GUYS THAT up to 600 mg (even 500)---> u cant drive, u cant talk, u cant fuck, u cant be intelligent, u cant sleep! , u cant do anything cause its really hard trip.

so try with 350mg, and see.

***** dont take syrup, or only if u like very very hard digestions, AND dont take antihistaminics, cause its datura like or muscanira like effects at these dosages (and it can be really dangerous for your brain, and your body AND MORE LOL)

PEACE, fun,

my advice: learn chemistry and medecine

+cya

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
lol

my new advice:
learn medecine, and practice chemistry

lol

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I would prefer to know how to make acid /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
If u want to learn how to make acid go to california!
Now the best acid comes from there!
Ultimate purity! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LSD

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Nov 2003
In France you have a drug named Tuxium 30mg it' only DXM and it'available freely for 2,5 euros the 12 gelcaps.
En France vous avez un médicamment accessible librement pour 2,5 euros les 12 gelules le Tuxium 30mg dont le principe actif est seulement du DXM.

The flask is your canvas and the periodic chart your palette

LSD

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
If u want to learn how to make acid go to california!
Now the best acid comes from there!
Ultimate purity! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would love to go there... ehehehe.
I wish that Hofmann was my grandfather, LOL

LSD

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Nov 2003
In Pharmacy

The flask is your canvas and the periodic chart your palette

LSD

Aerogel