Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM In Relation to Other Drugs

Aurora

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
After properly preparing for a couple weeks and doing a fairly large amount of research, I recently embarked on a DXM trip. One of the things I came across in my preliminary research was how similar to other psychedelics such as PCP and ketamine the trip was. Although I've never tried PCP and only had one small experience with ketamine, I found DXM to an experience all its own (and I took a second-plateau trip) and unique in comparison to others. Interestingly, I actually found the effects of DXM in me to be similar to a third-plateau dimenhydrinate trip I took once.

Can anyone with any experience with DXM and other similar psychedelics offer their opinion on this? Thanks!

LifeForceTriangle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Déc 2011
DXM at low doses reminds me of alcohol + pot. It certainly has depressant like qualities but theres also a bit of a psychedelic experience. Af higher doses it is like nothing ive ever done before. From what i hear it's probably somewhat similar to ketamine but DXM is really just one of a kind.

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
In my experience with dxm ive had first, second, and third plataue trips ive attempted higher but was afraid of the toxicity of the other chemicals. In my first plataue trip it felt like alcohol more than anything. But second and third wer an experience all their own. Once in a third i had an experience ive found not many other people experienced( no one ive talked to anyway). This was that my body was completly numb i had lost all connection to reality. I had walked from a friends room wer we started the trip to his gaurage and as soon as i was there i had no memory of how i got there i had been smoking a ciggarette wen the ciggarrette vanished everything got slippy i just sat in a chair and my vision began fadeing then his step father began playing the drums and then for some reason the only thing i could see was the type of thing you would see if an intena was broken that jaggad line across the tv and the picture constantly moving verticly at rappid speeds all i could see was small monsters and things like that kinda like the sceen in beavis and butthead do america when beavis eats the cactus ive tried reaching this level with lsd and mushrooms but none of them ever reached this level i dont know what happened nothing compared to the experience i am begining to feel dxm is my favorite and strongest substance for mind alteration