Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM, how much should you take?

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
I'm interested in DXM, but I wonder besides how much I should take for normal trip, if it's a good idea to go for a light trip to start with?

So how many of these tablets should you take to start with?

It's in Dutch but according to this website, 1 tablet contains 29.5mg dextromethorfan-hydrobromide per tablet.

http://www.consumed.nl/?leftUrl=L2RhdGF ... lkPTcyNg==

Btw, I have not done any real Psychedelics like Mushrooms, Lsa, or whatever yet, but this seems to be cheaper than mushrooms.
So I don't know if that would be such a good idea.

laststop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Jan 2007
if you are interested in some sources that sell pure DXM powder pm me, this is alot nicer than downing nasty syrup, just fill a capsule and your done, its legal to buy as well nothing illegal about it just pm me

Khan_Abys

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2005
With my first DXM trip i took 600mg dxm, i bought a box of 30 gelcaps each containing 30mg dxm as the only active ingrediënt.
At first i thought they didnt work cause it was 2 hours already since i took them.

I wasnt alone in the house, my mother was watching tv when suddenly it hit me.
It is hard to explain, nothing like a mushroom trip or lsd or anything else. I was confused, everything was spinning and i walked to the sofa to lay down.
Walking felt realy weird btw, like you have rubber legs.
Luckely my mom fell a sleep and i could do my thing and relax :).

It was fun but i wont do it again cuz its such a confusing trip, i couldnt realy focus on anything wich was kinda anoyingn, try looking for your cellphone when everything seems to be melting together.
I dont know if its like this always, maybe i just took not a high enough dose, but as a beginner theres a rule to always start with a low dose, and i keep myself on that rule!! I have never seen anyone going insane from a psychedelic but read alot of storys and that cant be pleasant to go true...

btw, question for the more experienced dxm user, in wich platue could i have been with 600 mg dxm, my weight is around 70-80 killo ???
I thought i was pretty fucked already, i cant imagine if i take 1200mg, that must be realy insane :o :shock: