Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

drugs and the paranormal

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
???????? a dit:
i think that the guy wrote the first TR and submitted it but it didn't show up when he looked for it (like it happened to this guy) and he also didn't make a backup. he stills want to share his experience with the world so two and a half months later he rewrites it and submits it again under a different username. (he forgot the first username because he was on dramamine again or something)

mystery solved? :)
That was completely what I was thinking. Also Erowid stuff might not show up for months at a time. That would completely explain the identical dosage.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
maybe he OD'ed on benadryl, and his ghost from the other side wrote the other report because he forseen with his psychic powers this thread being made and wanted there to be a discussion about his trip!

PARANORMAL :shock:

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
since everybody start coming to the conclusion that both reports we're written by the same person I want to state that they are not completely identical and that there are a few things to draw are attention to in this case:
*their body weight is very similar yet differ from each other 170/180
*one of them lives with his parents while the other one lives with his grandparents
*there are slight differences in the reports such as that one of them puts pens and posters on the stove while the other one puts some other items

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
sadhak, when you tell stories to your friends about things that happened to you, you never quite tell them in exactly the same way, do you?

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
swingline545xx a dit:
Oh, I'm sure I'll be flamed by near everyone for this, but here it goes anyway:

Why should incest be illegal and what is so wrong with it? I suspect many of the arguments against it are the same as the arguments against drugs that most of us don't care for:

* It's wrong.
Well, you may think so, but other's don't. It seems wrong to be pushing your morals on others; especially when the other people are hurting no one. In this case, they are not even hurting themselves.

* It's not natural.
LSD and MDMA and many other drugs that users here like are not natural. They are made it a lab. Why the double standard? Even if you only like natural things (weed) and don't have a double standard, why only natural things? What's wrong with synthetics?

if I reply to you than it would mean totally getting away from the subject
but I really wanted to reply to your message (while hoping that the moderators will be kind enough not to delete my reply)
I have to say that I agree with you
while children-parents incest never really excited me that much (even though it made me kinda curious) yet brother-sister or otherwise brother-brother incest (yeah I'm bisexual) might be the most exciting fantasy for me
even though I don't really have a sister nor a brother and I'm my parents' only son
yet I have to say that I wouldn't ever want to really perform it if I really had a brother or a sister simply because of religious reasons (So I'm kinda happy that I don't have a sister so that I wouldn't get too seduced)
I know that among some ancient people incest was really popular (like the Egyptians)
I know a person which suggested that parents shall be allowed to have sex with their children for education reasons (educate them about sex and stuff)
and I agree with you that having children with a relative of yours might not be the best idea (because the child might turn out really screwed up) but if that is put aside together with the religious perspective than I would have to say that I Really don't see anything wrong with incest as long as the sex is done while both persons agree to do it and don't get otherwise raped/abused/molested/etc

EDIT - I also forgot to say that even though witchcraft and homosexual intercourse we're both illegal 50-100 years ago (sometimes even punishable with a death penalty) and we now look back on it and think "how stupid people we're back than"
currently most drugs are illegal just as incest is
and maybe say after a century or two people are going to look back and say "geez... how stupid we we're back than for outlawing things like drugs and incest"

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
LsDxMdma a dit:
maybe he OD'ed on benadryl, and his ghost from the other side wrote the other report because he forseen with his psychic powers this thread being made and wanted there to be a discussion about his trip!

PARANORMAL :shock:

lol xD I bet that you're on drugs right now

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
???????? a dit:
sadhak, when you tell stories to your friends about things that happened to you, you never quite tell them in exactly the same way, do you?

you got a point but I think that the difference in their weight and the fact that one of the lives with his parents while the other one lives with his grandparents all play an important role here

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
LsDxMdma a dit:
haha ur right, but its alcohol :-D
=)
good enough! alcohol is a psychoactive substance anyway
I really wonder why don't people consider alcohol to be a drug
maybe it has something to do with it being legal
but there indeed was in the history of America a time when alcohol was illegal y'know

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Didn't they make it legal to help them get over the wall street crash?

They should make grade legal to get over this recession

swingline545xx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Juin 2009
sadhak a dit:
yet brother-sister or otherwise brother-brother incest (yeah I'm bisexual) might be the most exciting fantasy for me
I admit that any time I see a movie with some good brother-sister sexual loving I get really turned on. Though, I don't have a sister and I think growing up with one would probably make me see them from a different perspective, and I probably wouldn't be attracted to them anymore.

sadhak a dit:
maybe say after a century or two people are going to look back and say "geez... how stupid we we're back than for outlawing things like drugs and incest"
Oh, I only hope people say this someday. But think about the prohibition part of the discussion:

sadhak a dit:
alcohol is a psychoactive substance anyway
I really wonder why don't people consider alcohol to be a drug
maybe it has something to do with it being legal
but there indeed was in the history of America a time when alcohol was illegal y'know
People have already made alcohol illegal in the USA. It failed horribly. Then, many years later, people looked back and realized the failure for what it was. However, these very same people can't make the little tiny mental leap and say "wow, outlawing a substance that many people use anyways is a terrible idea for many, many reasons. The war on drugs didn't work then, and it's not really working now. We should reexamine the legal status of a number of drugs and probably allow people to use some of the safer ones."

However, that doesn't seem to be happening and I doubt it will happen any time soon.

----

sadhak a dit:
you got a point but I think that the difference in their weight and the fact that one of the lives with his parents while the other one lives with his grandparents all play an important role here
I don't know... I know that I always post my erowid TRs from different user names every time, and I also change some of the details that aren't important. I'm just paranoid and don't want anything linked back to me. I doubt parent vs. grandparent would really change any important aspects of the story, and could serve to hide someones true situation just one little tiny bit more.

And the weight is so close to the same. 170 vs. 180 pounds? I mean, my weight wiggles that much in a month easy. I just don't see anything that strongly suggests they aren't different people, so I'm still open to them being the same person as a possibility. Well, actually, I'm leaning that direction.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
For the dutch(sorry guys don't have time to translate). what about this one? Just a coincidental delusion?

In een filmreportage van Paul van de Bosch uit de jaren zeventig, destijds vertoond door de VPRO, zagen we een angstige Peruaanse Indiaan die een genezer komt consulteren over zijn doodzieke dochtertje. De shamaan gaat in trance en begeeft zich in de geest naar het huis van de man, enkele kilometers verderop. Daar stelt hij vast dat het kind boven een blik benzine in giftige dampen slaapt, wat door de dankbare vader bevestigd wordt. Deze betaalt en rent naar huis om het blik weg te halen.

http://www.uitjebol.net/ayahuasca.htm

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Jahvisions a dit:
For the dutch(sorry guys don't have time to translate). what about this one? Just a coincidental delusion?
That's about a trained ayahuascero. It's their business to perform such feats. There's nothing delusional or coincidental about that incident. Difficult to explain from a Cartesian-Newtonian point of view, but not impossible from a transpersonal, hyperdimensional or holographic perspective.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
sadhak a dit:
swingline545xx a dit:
So I'm kinda happy that I don't have a sister so that I wouldn't get too seduced

haha you can only say that because of your only son perspective. truth is, if you live with the sibling and grow up with him/her you get near zero sexual interest.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
???????? a dit:
sadhak a dit:
swingline545xx a dit:
So I'm kinda happy that I don't have a sister so that I wouldn't get too seduced

haha you can only say that because of your only son perspective. truth is, if you live with the sibling and grow up with him/her you get near zero sexual interest.

I have a sister, but only the idea would already make me PUKE! :vom: :vom: :vom: The only thing i do remember, are the countless fights of those days when we where still a little younger :p

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
???????? a dit:
sadhak a dit:
swingline545xx a dit:

Too true, but what about the step-sisters? I don't even know what to think about that...

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
incest was banned from society to avoid genetic problems and if genetic problems are a result of incest then there must be a reason WHY!!! so even nowadays with prevention techniques i'm having a hard time believing incest can be ok!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a libertarian, but certain things are absolutely out of bounds...then, if siblings are so hot towards eachother and are both willing to have sex FINE!
but incest from an adult towards his hers son/daughter is SICK!!!
specially having known a person who was abused as a kid! think of that and don't DARE compare it to how drugs are illegal!!!!!!
drugs are taken by the individual within and by the individual, incest involves 2 individuals and i don't give a rat's arse if the Egyptians were fond of that but a kid should never EVER be confronted with sex before a certain age and if after that age without external influences (had been abused or shit like that) that individual feels sexually attracted to a member of his her family and does NOT force his her way with that member then i could accept such an instance, but incest is NEVER, so far as i am concerned and knowledgeable about it, totally accepted by one of the parties involved and can cause serious ISSUES.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
RushNerd a dit:
step-sisters?

it's the same; if you grow up with her you won't feel anything. in cases i've seen of siblings going for it, they meet in their teens or later. what i'm saying is, the actual blood bond does not matter that much, but the time spent living together under the same roof.