Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Drug law Switserland

High_One

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2003
Hi,
Does someone know something about the drug laws in Switserland? I was wondering if there are coffeeshops or smart shops around Zürich or Winterthur? :drum:
Thx!

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've been to Switzerland, and the 1st thing I saw was a field of weed !! Also, there are a lot of people who grow their own weed. I've had some awesome spacecookies there, some strong ones !!

OK :

Switzerland has been reassessing its drug policy in recent years moving away from criminal sanctions and more toward "harm reduction" strategies. Technically drug use, possession, and acquisition are prohibited under Swiss law; however, enforcement of the law varies greatly between the thirteen cantons who share different degrees of tolerance toward drug behavior.

New legislation is presently being enacted to better deal with the increasing cannabis consumption in Switzerland. In August of 1999, the Swiss Federal Department of Health issued a report proposing a formal policy of cannabis decriminalization. Director Thomas Zeltner stated, "we remain in the lead for innovative approaches addressing drug-related issues." Further, "the consumption of cannabis can't be avoided through prohibition." states the Swiss Department of the Interior.

The proposal states, "cannabis does relatively little damage to health" and under some circumstances "can have a therapeutic effect."

Cannabis is seen as a widely used recreational drug enjoyed by broad sections of the Swiss population. While a proposal is currently afoot to amend the Swiss Narcotics Act to exempt cannabis users from prosecution, most localities have already essentially decriminalized the consumer. The concern now lies with licensing and regulation of the cannabis market, similar to what has been done with the 'coffee shop policies' in the Netherlands.

Source : http://www.norml.org/

silmendil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
19 Août 2004
Hi ! There are no coffee shop dealing officially weed in Switzerland. But you can find shop who sells all the growing material. Talk to the people there ... you may find some grower. ;)

mcdahate

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2004
In Biel, there are a lot of shops where you can buy weed ! But if you're in Zurich, follow the **** (sorry no locating drugs)*** there is a head shop who you can buy weed !

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
Hi Dude!
I'm from switzerland, from Basel exactly! Basel was known as the most tollerant region in Switzerland for Cannabis. But since 2 years the government stoped their "tolerance"! Nearly every coffee shop has been closed! Much problems now.. the only way to get to weed is from the street...

Seems like the government tested us, what will happen, when they legalize it (was a long open discussion about legalizing)... but seems like they didn't like what they saw! About 50 Coffee Shops in a "small" city like basel (yes basel is very small compared to cities like berlin, amsterdam, etc.), zurich is even bigger, but we had more shops!

It's absolutely shit whats going on here at the moment...

Greez from Switzerland
Reat

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
And yes: swiss nation is a cannabis nation hehe ^^ swiss indoor weed is quite good of quality... and there are lots of cannabis-smokers ;) but it's still illegal...

A

acorn

Invité
I've been to switzerland this summer so i'll tell you my trip :
First, the swiss custom ( douana ) escavate us at ou entrance to swiss from france ;)
It was easly to find weed in Geneve ( Usine, Jardin Anglais .. ) and there were many "weed shop" but they didn't sold weed ( or weed with 0.1% of THC ).
In Lausanne, we found a Grow Shop which sales female marijuana cutting or "flowers". A guy say that there weren't anymore coffes in swiss but there are somes in Bern ...
And remember, do not take drug when you passed borders.
sorry for my badly english

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
I have a good friend living in Zurich and he tells me the same. Switzerland is changing... Until last year there were a lot of shops selling weed in Zurich, but he told me last month that he only knows about one at the moment, rest is closed.

He already starts asking about seeds now...

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Doesn't sound good :cry:
What is the cause of this change? New governement or an increase of drug use or drug related problems ?

Goa4Ever

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Hey,I live in Bern and there are no more coffeeshops here,but there are some shops where they sell weed "in the back of the shop" or else there are a lot of dealer at few particular places...