Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dreams & Cannabis

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
That's peculiar, most people say that they don't have dreams anymore from smoking cannabis, it's the opposite with me though, I dream every night, well, it's in the morning actually, I wake, watch the clock, see that there's still a few hours before the alarm goes, and I fall back into dreamland.

The problem is, they aren't allways that fun, sometimes they are pretty morbid, and frightening, other time's they are very sexual, sometimes just fun.
But allways so very vivid and surreal that I sometimes ask myself at daytime that what I remember was from a dream or from something that happened in real life, pretty confusing, and it take's energy for sure.

It's strange how one reacts this way and the other in another way on cannabis.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I almost recognised everything. I also had troubles with dreaming, but if i quit smoking, it's like the dreams are more vivid and sometimes even make me scared. We also had discussed this in the dutch part of the forum.

If i quit, after 4 days the dreams start again but disappear after a couple of weeks. I experience the dreams as if they are amazing symbolic, instead of the dreams i used to have when i was still a little younger, that sometimes even where boring :D.