Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Does salvia grow wild in Missouri?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Me, and a few friends really want to try salvia, and we look around when we walk around on random trails and stuff, and every plant that we see almost makes one of us say 'dude, that looks like salvia' and I have looked and studied what it looks like.. But I don't want to just go out and try to find a plant that doesn't even grow here..

So, does it grow in missouri? And where would I even find it? I know it only buds in fall, if at all.. So I won't be looking for the buds.. But also, is there any other plants with the square shaped stem, and the across form each other leaves that I should watch out for?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
salvia dosnt grow easily like that. its mostly held in exsistance by man. i highly doubt you will find it growing somewhere. smoking unidentified plants can be dangerous, and i deffinatly dont reccomend it.

why no look for some mushrooms :mrgreen: its getting around that time dependin on where you are.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
salvia dosnt grow easily like that. its mostly held in exsistance by man. i highly doubt you will find it growing somewhere. smoking unidentified plants can be dangerous, and i deffinatly dont reccomend it.
Awe:( haha I remember reading about pollinating the plants, and you have to do it manually because she can't by herself :(

But, yeah I wouldn't try it haha, I guess I'll just have to wait until some come around :D its alright I can wait lol

I would try to pick up some mushrooms, but I don't trust or want to poison myself.. =/ Lol, is all you really have to know that they grow around the poop, and they bleed blue? I'm obviously gonna look at pictures lol, but the way shroom hunting websites make it sound is that its really dangerous to do it by yourself..

But LOL you must be high, it says "Does salvia grow wild in MISSOURI"! Haha