Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do you think your personality corresponds with ...

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Some parts actually fit to well.
Like things i was like, oh shit thats like really typical of me....fuck.
And it misses alot, and sometimes stuff aint right so....

But otherwise, somethings fit scarely well.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
not in the slightest
although i do fit my chinese zodiac a fair bit better..

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yes, strangely, the description of my zodiac sign is the one who fits best with my personality.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yes, a bit BUT:

The familiar zodiac sign simply tells you the position of the Sun in your chart. There are at least 6 other planets, and countless other factors, that *together* describe ones personality.

Aside from that, the precession of the equinoxes is slowly but surely drifting apart the real positions of the constellations and their symbolic counterparts. The difference was negligible 1500 years ago, but right now there's a 23 degrees difference, which is significant (because each sign is only 30 degrees, or 30 days).

From the traditional perspective, taking the precession of the equinoxes into account, if you're born after March 13/14 you'll be Pisces, after April 13/14 you'll be Aries etc. I'm an Aries from the Western point of view, but astronomically the Sun was in Pisces.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Description of my western Zodiac sign fits almost perfectly.

Description of my chinese Zodiac sign is a bit more flawed but also a lot of corresponding features.

Strange, yet somehow not really convincing. Probably because most of the characteristics in horoscopes are quite universal, and everyone can probably find a couple of corresponding features of any Zodiac sign. Maybe we should all check how 'wrong' other signs are? That would give us a good estimate of how correct horoscopes are :lol:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Duuude :lol:
What a clip, I love the guys' singing voice and the girl dancing with the big smile :p

Edit:The lyrics are extremely deep and poetic, best rhyming schemes ever, this guy is a lyrical genius XD

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
Sagittarius...yes it normally fits my personality, and my bday is 12-21!!! fuxor happy 25th bday to me 12-21 2012... :lol:

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
I don't understand how the hell where stars and planets are in the sky when you're born can decide your personality.

But I don't know anything about astrology.

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
I don't know much about astrology either, but intuitively i would say it's not really about deciding your personality, but more about influencing it.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
cockknocker a dit:
I don't understand how the hell where stars and planets are in the sky when you're born can decide your personality.
First try to understand that there's a connection between the way you are born and your personality. Modern consciousness research confirms that the conditions of one's birth have a major impact on one's personality (or the "false ego") and direction in life. There's nothing esoteric about this: it's basic psychology, and confirmed repeatedly in psychedelic research.

Once you've understood this, you can contemplate whether there's a synchronistic relationship between events on Earth (like a birth) and the state of affairs in the rest of existence. Concepts that may be helpful here are Phi, the Golden Mean, the Platonic solids, fractals and Jung's archetypes. Certain psychedelic experiences may help shine light on this matter as well.

Then you can bring the two together: if a mathematical relationship exists between everything in creation, especially between living entities and energy vortexes like planets and stars, then planetary positions seen from a certain vantage point (i.e. the location of your delivering mother) will give rise to a certain type of birth, which will "determine" the personality of that newborn.

Words like "determine", "cause", "influence" and "decide" should be used with care, however, because we're not studying causal relationships here, but the Grand Synchronicity.

When you study astrology, you're not just learning a bunch of techniques. You're also becoming familiar with the divine nature of existence.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Yes, the vedic/western zodiac descriptions do have a lot to say about me, more then i ever thought it would be. This month, i am going to buy a good book about astrology and invest some time, since everything i already found out, helped me to understand my self in a much more efficient way.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
they all sound like me.

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
I have to say yes, deffinatley.

But... picking up a little book on zodiac signs and reading about yours will only give you a clue, b/c sometimes youle be more like what it saise, and sometimes more like another sign, like this...

I am an aquarius, pretty prominent but my your rising sign which is the sign that is 5 deggrees above the horizon is your strongest traits, and ofcourse you have your moon sign and ect... of which ones are more or less prominent in your life and personality,
like my sun sign is arise rising, so at times i am more fiery tempered or stronger willed then other aquariuses, i also have taurus in me, so i can be very bull headed and think im right most of the time, (which i do ;D), and so on and so forth, though i like how im stron in air and fire, fire feeds off of oxygen, so i am my own fuel which i have experienced in wave after waves of energy when fighting or when adrenaline is pumped, it last a longgggg time, even when adrenalin isnt on, which i get into a fixed mind set when doing labor or exercise sport whatever i dont need much time to rest before i get another wave of energy, and it boosts my physical strengths for me being skinney and have supprised ppl.

newayz every had a different mixture of the planetary and zodiac signs which gives individualalit and ones' own perfect mixture so to say of quality's in this life, you just have to go farther then the new cosmopolitan zodiac book on the shelf and digged deep, and go to www.worldofwisdom.com, download the free trials and enter all information required which will give u a complete birth chart that u can prent out or read on your comp.