Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do You Smoke Marijuana at Work

Do You Smoke Weed at Work

• Frequently (3 times a week-everyday )

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Moderately (1-2 a week)

• Rarely (1-2 a month)

• Never

• Nombre total d'électeurs

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
i do often. Just did actually 8) So i was interested in seeing how many of you all do

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I've never smoked some weed during or before work. I mean I've done it during school, actually quite often, but never during my work. I think I'd like it, but I just don't want to lose my job. Besides I should be able to do things in live without being stoned or high, but that's just my opinion. :wink:

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
well i guess it depends on the type of job you have. I sit at a cubicle in the corner of the building off by myself. its a boring job and very easy . I easily meet my quota. My boss doesn't drug test. It surprises me no one else voted yes, yet
as far as not having to be stoned. OK I admit it. I may have a bad habit with weed i do think i smoke to much. doesn't feel like i'm addicted though. i know
its a mental thing. I just really enjoy being stoned. I'm sure also that my weed can no way compare to the stuff u can get in most of europe. so i'm not really stupid stoned just a little impaired

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I have a job with lots of responsibilities, and I have to keep my head clear. Also, after smoking a joint, I feel like lying down and relax, not like working my ass off.

Maybe, when I would be 18 or so, then everything seems fun. Now, I;m al little bit older and know when to take my responsibilities.

So, I've voted never.

Maybe the fact that I'm stoned 365 days a year (after 8 o'clock at night) helps me not to smoke during the day. Now, at least I know how my caracter is when I'm not on grass !

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I smoke like it IS my job.

Not really, I used to blaze at work all the time, but unfortunately, like marc, I got older. I have a slack job and my own big ass office/ shop 4 floors under ground, so it's really easy for me to smoke if I want.

I usually only bring my pipe to work if I'm hung over, though.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i smoke every time i work, as i work for/in a coffeeshop.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
That would be very bad for me.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Smoking cannabis before/at work in my case wouldn't be the smartest possible idea. I have to deal with a lot of co-workers and customers, so having bloodshot eyes and a mellow attitude would start raising questions sooner or later...

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have done it twice.

It was quite interesting to detect sedative emotions of colleagues when having contact face to face or focusing on little movements and details of their behaviour. I looked deeper in them than I ever could when being completely clean. Actually, I got to know more about them with no further communication. Pulled more information out them about their own self.

When high on cannabis with people around me, I 'look' more 'through' them than when not being high.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I have that too Brugmansia.

Subtle movements or twitches make me learn things about people, when I'm on cannabis.

Quite often they turn out to be true as well.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
DevXavier a dit:
I have that too Brugmansia.

Subtle movements or twitches make me learn things about people, when I'm on cannabis.

Quite often they turn out to be true as well.

Damn! Same here :D I often get to understand people better when I'm on grass also! :D

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
It was quite interesting to detect sedative emotions of colleagues when having contact face to face or focusing on little movements and details of their behaviour. I looked deeper in them than I ever could when being completely clean.
That is exactly what drives me crazy when I'm high around sober people. I get an information overload, also about my own movments and details of behaviour. Then I get paranoid. So... I voted "no"

This hasn't always been the case, there have been years when I never done anything without being stoned because I smoked a bong for breakfast. I'm actually very glad I don't do that anymore :)

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
It was quite interesting to detect sedative emotions of colleagues when having contact face to face or focusing on little movements and details of their behaviour. I looked deeper in them than I ever could when being completely clean.
That is exactly what drives me crazy when I'm high around sober people. I get an information overload, also about my own movments and details of behaviour. Then I get paranoid. So... I voted "no"

This hasn't always been the case, there have been years when I never done anything without being stoned because I smoked a bong for breakfast. I'm actually very glad I don't do that anymore :)

Same with me tryptonaut, also same reason I don't like to smoke when I'm @ work :)

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I almost never smoke, but I think it can be interesting once in a while to take some psychedelics in the office. Anyway, mostly it doesn't help with your work.

But my personal opinion is that is is a bit sad when people sneak out of the office during lunchtime too secretly smoke a joint, especially if they do this almost daily. To me it is the same as taking a sip from your bottle of wodka in the toilet. To me that's just junky behavior, but it depends a little bit on the working environment though.

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
"But my personal opinion is that is is a bit sad when people sneak out of the office during lunchtime too secretly smoke a joint, especially if they do this almost daily. To me it is the same as taking a sip from your bottle of wodka in the toilet. To me that's just junky behavior, but it depends a little bit on the working environment though"

i've seen alcoholism that is nothing close

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
I agree with Dr. Leospace. If your work allows it; or your working outside and not you not getting hung-over by using the drugs; then it would be fine with me.

Nevertheless, I never tried it, but I know some people who have. That includes a friend of me.. but I was his chef, so he was lucky indeed :twisted: .

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Not at work, but before work and when it's lunch time.
But I have strange hours, I work from 5 in the morning till 8 in the morning, I go home, and I go back 4 in the afternoon till 9, so in the 8 hours I'm free, I smoke. :)

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
woah this schedule sucks. I hope you manage it well. I think I coudn't...

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
WaseFraKa a dit:
woah this schedule sucks. I hope you manage it well. I think I coudn't...

:lol:
Yea, in the beginnig I thought,hmmm, ok, I'll try it for a week, if I don't like it I'll quit, but I'm doing this for 2 months now, and still like it very much. :)

But I live like only 3km from my work and I sleep for 3 hours when I get home from "round 1". :)