Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT in the UK - How to get started? Mentors?

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
hi everyone.

I don't want to be disrespectful by posting a silly question, this is not a silly but deadly serious question.

So please don't reply with things like "make it yourself" or you can't ask for DMT here, please read my question seriously.

I've taken LSD, Shrooms, Salvia et al.

These aren't particularly hard to get or figure out.

I now want to take DMT. I've been lurking on forums like this for a while now,
and it's not clear how people take it. Does everyone just make it? I really have no statistics,
no-one really takes about it, as it's clearly forbidden on forums.

I've had a look and quite clearly and simply it's not logical to try and make DMT without
an experienced hand who has done it. I don't feel comfortable making DMT without a mentor
in real life.

So that still leaves the question, how do I take DMT?

I've thought about this, quite clearly quite obviously I need to talk to someone near me who
is already experienced and taken DMT as a mentor. They can then teach me how to make it
and their approach.

So if you are in the UK and want to take DMT please, please, please contact me by PM.

If you are in the UK and already make or have your systems for "making" or "getting" DMT please, please get in touch by PM.

I think that's highly logical and sensible approach, in effect I will be creating a highly SECRET SOCIETY
for people who want to take DMT with the help of more experienced people.

Please help me.

spottybottyyork

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2013
hey flexiverse i am from uk and found a good guide online i have just put it up in the dmt section if you have any trouble finding it pm me ile send ya it
happy hunting

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
Hi spottybottyyork, my question is similar. I have just returned from an ayahuasca retreat and would like to find a dmt guide/source here in the UK. Could you please send me some details of a reliable person?

In the mean time I'll get to know the site and keep researching.
Thanx man :)

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
MagicBrad a dit:
Hi spottybottyyork, my question is similar. I have just returned from an ayahuasca retreat and would like to find a dmt guide/source here in the UK. Could you please send me some details of a reliable person?

In the mean time I'll get to know the site and keep researching.
Thanx man :)

I have since got some contacts and had my first dmt trip.

mindblowing literally !

If you can give me your direct mail I can discuss.

i'm setting up a secret society online regarding this matter.

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
Hey Flexiverse, how do I msg you privately? I can't see a link anywhere, I've been in the jungle a while so computers are not really my thing :)

Magic!

ViceWill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2013
I recommend going on Erowid for any information pertaining to DMT.
They have information on how it is brewed. Bear in mind that making it into a liquid has many more negative effects than smoking it.

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
I am aware of how to brew ayahuasca as I have just returned from the Amazon jungle working with a shaman and her tribe. That is not what I'm after, dmt in powder is. My experience working with the native Indians (Huichol) and the Shipibo's has shown me that plant spirit medicine needs to be respected and I won't be brewing it up and consuming it outside of a ceremony. Especially ayahuasca, I sing Icaro's to seal the medicine with love while brewing it, but still the plan is powerful and I do not miss to venture without a shaman or guide. DMT is different when smoked, it's over quicker.

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
MagicBrad a dit:
Hey Flexiverse, how do I msg you privately? I can't see a link anywhere, I've been in the jungle a while so computers are not really my thing :)

Magic!

well you need to make over ten posts to enable private message. So just find ten threads here and post something.

or Alternatively post your direct email here, once I have it - you can 'edit post' out the email later from the post!

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
Hi there, I'm awfully inexperienced in this area, but after a couple of months of research, I'm dying to try DMT for the first time. I'll send you a private message as soon as. Cheers!

AAO-N

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2013
Greetings JJ81! I'm AAO-N, formerly known as DON'T PUSH THE SOUNDS! It appears I broke some rules by mistake and was banned. I shall be as careful as posible now! Anyway. Hope to resume our dialogue. Have you got Skype, Yahoo! etc.?

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
AAO-N a dit:
Greetings JJ81! I'm AAO-N, formerly known as DON'T PUSH THE SOUNDS! It appears I broke some rules by mistake and was banned. I shall be as careful as posible now! Anyway. Hope to resume our dialogue. Have you got Skype, Yahoo! etc.?

Hey man, glad you found your way back. Yeah, I kinda forgot this was an open forum too haha - I guess that's what happens when we're not allowed to private message! I've posted my email address on my profile if you wanna drop me a line - makes it easier than coming on here to check. Catch you later, pal!

lee1escape

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
Hi im in the north of uk and very interested in joining a group or something like , i have researched dmt but have yet to try . i have had lsd and mushrooms .

can you add me so i can pm anyone interested

I

Imaginatix

Invité
Hey guys, Im in north wales and have not had my first experience yet, im fascinated and im really interested in meeting like minded people in the same boat, is it ok to post an email address as im new to the forum i dont have private message privelidges yet? Itd be great to get chatting with some of you. :) J

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
Wow I thought this was a dead thread so not checked for a while - will be in touch soon.

J

Jamming11

Invité
flexiverse a dit:
Wow I thought this was a dead thread so not checked for a while - will be in touch soon.

Hi Flexiverse, I am interested too, please pm me your email. Thanks.

D

davedmt

Invité
I look forward to hearing from you (this is only my 2nd post, so PM'ing is not yet available to me)

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.