Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT Aluminiumfolie smoking

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Hallo, hallo
what do people think about smoking dmt with Aluminiumfolie and a glas tube?
and does anybody know what will happen if you take a too high dose like.... 100mg of very strong crystals?

G

Invité
I don't know if aluminumfoil would work.
Probably it will because DMT has a boilingpoint between 50 and 80 degrees celcius.

And if you smoke to much... we'll I think there's a chance your mind may leave your body for good, so I woudn't go for to high dose (but I don't know if that will happend with 100mg)

High doses of DMT isn't really nessecery 'cause the stuff is damn strong allready (really intense at 40 or 50 mg's)

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
do you mean that you can die from overdosing,,, or freak out till damage's done

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I belive-Im sure for 75% that smoking mimosa hostilis,or other DMT containing plant(bufotenin and all other bunch of triptamins) are smokeable.Why we have to took MAOi before is couse this triptamins are destroyed in stomach and liver by MAO enzimes.Smoking it psychoactive supstances is directly delivered to blood and brain.Waiting for replys :?: :idea: 8)

F

fuuz3r

Invité
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
I belive-Im sure for 75% that smoking mimosa hostilis,or other DMT containing plant(bufotenin and all other bunch of triptamins) are smokeable.Why we have to took MAOi before is couse this triptamins are destroyed in stomach and liver by MAO enzimes.Smoking it psychoactive supstances is directly delivered to blood and brain.Waiting for replys :?: :idea: 8)
What has this to do with this thread :?:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
fuuz3r a dit:
systemdoll a dit:
And what the hell your avatar have to do with the Psychonaut forum ???
Avatars doesn't have to be someway connected to the forum.

No but waffen SS seems completely out of place on a forum about psychedelics. Why would you want to be linked to nazi's?

F

fuuz3r

Invité
HeartCore a dit:
fuuz3r a dit:
systemdoll a dit:

No but waffen SS seems completely out of place on a forum about psychedelics. Why would you want to be linked to nazi's?
Leave my avatar, it's not the subject here. :roll:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
fuuz3r a dit:
HeartCore a dit:
fuuz3r a dit:
systemdoll a dit:

Leave my avatar, it's not the subject here. :roll:

So it's not open for discussion? I wonder why that is but if you want, fine with me.

F

fuuz3r

Invité
Nope, it's not open for discussion, because it would really take time and words to explain why I had that avatar.

G

Invité
scamie a dit:
do you mean that you can die from overdosing,,, or freak out till damage's done

I ment you could go that far that your mind doesn't return to your body anymore...

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I dont know why all this fighting about avatar is so important-"fuck it"-you can put baby kidny as representer of yours status,ego,religion,ect.-couse that doesnt matter and dont touch 90% of forumers. It is important at first to you-I dont give a fuck.But I was wondering if somebody have imfo or tips about what I sad in first post about smoking Mimosa bark and all other sources of DMT and all isomers-(plants%Tinkhal),couse thats is subject of this POST!
SpasyPlacey(Space is the place):overdose from DMT can be archived, and even death produced.DMT is similar to ACID, and I have read something about US marine in Vietnam who has died from 1ml of pure LSD-he took it couse he tought-I dont know what he has thinking and make deadly mistake.Arteries in his brain explode becouse of vasopressing effect of LSD(high blood pressure-blood burst out of his ears,nose,eyes,marks all over his body-exploded arteries).And what you have told about breaking to the other side and stay there-I is possible even if you take smaller/normal dose of any psychodelic-my friend was after 2 trips have that unfortunate luck!

I am glad that you have beat Serbs in first round of Championship. 8) :?: 8)