Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Difference between Mushrooms, Dmt, Lsa, Salvia, Dxm, Cactus?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I always preferred cid over shrooms. Blotter doesn't get stuck in my teeth.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
I always preferred cid over shrooms. Blotter doesn't get stuck in my teeth.

Yea, plus you won't get that awfull taste in your mouth. :lol:

It's just a matter of taste really, I like the effects of psilocybin more then lsd.
Other's will like acid more.

Terrence Mckenna was in love with shrooms.
Timothy Leary with acid.

I'm with Terrence. :)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
The difference is in how and which receptors on our cells these substances are affecting.. alo the doses are different and the timing of the effects.

DMT is most simlar to the serotonin of the brain. That's why the intensity of it's effects is the strongest one, especialy when is smoked..
but than it's for short time, because DMT is easily destroyed in the body.
(this can be changed after combinig it with MAO-inhibitor(s) but only after special diet.

Mushrooms are almost the same , the diference is that their psyloci(bi)ne is oraly active , and maybe because of that- most popular in the humanity's past and present.

LSD has the smallest "doorstep" dose, and the smallest active dose. It affects several kind of receptors, not only the serotonine ones.
LSA is almost same in structure, but is about 10 times less active.
Both of these has longer effect than the tryptamines(7-12 hurs)
the effect is somehow similar not only to the tryptamines, but to the big groop of psychedelics, foun in the

Cati(phenetil-amines)
there are many different kinds of cati, and almost all of them contains many different phenetilamines and other psychoactive substances.
The Mescaline and the Peyote(Lophophora w.) are most /popular/well studied.
The effects aof the mescaline are even longer (about 20 hours) but not so intense, and the "doorstep" dose required is much higher.

The Salvia Divinorum is realy weard, it's even shorther than DMT but it's even more shocking, it's active dose is jus a bit bigger than the active dose of LSD and breakthrougs in completly other states of understandig are posible, but many people often find it a bit "too much".
(it is the most " similar to dying"expirience I've ever had)

All of these I've tryied, and liked DMT most,
Meskaline is also great, but it's so BITTER!
mushrooms is what I use most (about 7 times per year)
p.s.
DXM I've never tryied and I do not want to.
Iboagine is what i'm searcing for
This substance affects four or five different kinds of receptors and causes up to 3 day long trip..

and about the taste- mushrooms are great when mixed with honey and cacao.
Mescaline has much more shocking taste.
what I do not like about LSD is the doubts it bring on the next day.

no doubt about DMT thow.. - it's realy "OMG"

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Long post dude.

Doorstep is usually called a treshold dose.

There are a lot of things I disagree with perhaps even know yer wrong, but don't feel like making posts now...maybe some other time. :)

Oh, Salvia activates the part that springs alife when yer sleeping. The part of your brain that causes dreaming and such. REM-sleep, Rapid Eye Movement.
It's truly unique. :)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
patilan420 a dit:
and about the taste- mushrooms are great when mixed with honey and cacao.

I noticed after warming them with water (as tea),
The taste is also allmost neutralized.Just water that is, nothing more, and it'll be pretty tasteless.

Gilligan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2006
As far as my tripping experience goes...

Visuals (these differ a LOT between individuals, I've noticed):

LSD>DXM>Mushrooms>MDMA>Salvia>2C-B

Comfort level (physical):

MDMA>Salvia>LSD>Mushrooms>DXM>2C-B

Comfort level (psychological):
MDMA>DXM>Salvia>Mushrooms>LSD>2C-B

Energy:
MDMA>2C-B>LSD>DXM>Saliva>Mushrooms

Intellectual:
Mushrooms>LSD>DXM>MDMA>2C-B>Salvia

Intensity/Mental inebreation:
DXM>2C-B>Salvia>Mushrooms>MDMA>LSD

"Weight"/Physical inebriation:
DXM>Mushrooms>2C-B>Salvia>LSD>MDMA

Personal Preference:
LSD>MDMA>Mushrooms>DXM>Salvia>2C-B

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dearly beloved ,

I have read that when people are injected with LSD or psilocybin or DMT they cant tell the difference . If it was me i`d judge it by the time it lasted . The strongest things i have had in order of strongest first were Scopolomine , 5Meo DMT , DMT , LSD , Psilocybin and Hash/Oil . Allthough i`ve had experiences eating 50 Gs of good hash or 2 or 3 Gs of good hash oil that were as strong as LSD . I havent seen or heard of any real LSD for over 20 years allthough i have good contacts to people in the UK , Holland and Germany .. I dont think that the most people can truely say how much a dose/pill/blotter of "LSD" realy contains . Or if its real or good LSD . Who can say anything about synthetics or extracts unless they know the chemist personaly .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
.. I dont think that the most people can truely say how much a dose/pill/blotter of "LSD" realy contains . Or if its real or good LSD . Who can say anything about synthetics or extracts unless they know the chemist personaly .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

soo true....so true.....that's why i'm making my own DMT.....as soon as i get the ingredients :roll:

Monochromatic_Knight

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
patilan420 a dit:
The Salvia Divinorum is realy weard, it's even shorther than DMT but it's even more shocking, it's active dose is jus a bit bigger than the active dose of LSD and breakthrougs in completly other states of understandig are posible, but many people often find it a bit "too much".
(it is the most " similar to dying"expirience I've ever had)

Just to expand on this:

I find that Salvia is incredibly underestimated in its potential effects. It's a practically a crime that it is referred to as a marijuana alternative. A weak extract often leads to a strange body buzz but with increasing strengths the likelihood of a near death/reality dissolving experience increases. Similar to DMT in the sense that it can be smoked and little will occur but if you take a big enough hit the right way, you'll be launched into an experience like the one described above.

The trouble with Salvia when compared to DMT is that after a smoked DMT experience your return is somewhat gentler (as gentle as a return after such an experience can be). Salvia on the other hand, from what I've experienced as a sitter, often leaves the tripper temporarily confused, not being able to recall information about himself/herself or the nature of the reality he/she has returned to. This always subsides and everything comes back to you rather quickly, but at first this can be rather frightening even to an experienced psychonaut.

Through speaking to individuals I have come across a large number of cases where a person smoked Salvia thinking it will produce a body buzz or light dissociative state and then ended up being launched into the void. After which the individual usually refuses to go near the plant ever again.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It's just a matter of what you consider as strong, the effects of acid are stronger than shrooms, but it's easy to get along with, while shrooms require a much stronger mind to deal with. The dark side and profoundness of shrooms make them heavier.

While I consider Salvia as a more light effect, the way it affects the brain can be just insane, I once totally underestimated this and I completely lost myself and the control over my thoughts. I was walking like a rockstar through the house and I hardly could resist walking, I just HAD to. With no other psychedelic I never went so off-track. Some other try with Salvia was so much less and just didn't went further than the effect of weed. It's quite unpredictable where it wraps you...